Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform, serving people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot's comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives. With Carrot, you can pursue your possible.
The Executive Assistant provides administrative and operational support to our Chief Product Officer and other Senior Leaders in the organization.
The Executive Assistant role is a hybrid role based out of Austin, TX.
- Manage complex calendars in a thoughtful and purposeful manner, ensuring meetings, internal and external contain the appropriate attendees and agenda items. Ensure the executive is prepped for every meeting
- Maintain an efficient flow of information between all levels including internal and external contacts on a wide spectrum of priorities
- Draft internal and external communications on behalf of the executive
- Manage expense reports and track reimbursement status
- Assist in team recruiting efforts including coordinating interviews, liaising between the hiring team and recruiter, and support onboarding of new hires in collaboration with the People team
- Maintain and track manager and team project list and goals
- Contribute to team meetings and offsites by assisting with the production of materials and pre-reads, taking notes, and tracking action items; Travel to offsites is expected
- Provide general project support as needed including ad-hoc reporting
- Contributes to the broader EA community by providing coverage as necessary and building strong cross-functional relationships with other EAs
- Must be able to work flexible hours to support business meetings and some travel is required
- Assists in maintaining office operations and procedures
The Workplace Experience and Administration Team is comprised of a group of individuals dedicated to providing administrative & operational support to the Carrot leadership team and the broader Carrot organization. This group partners closely with the People Team on cultural initiatives and works to increase operational effectiveness through cross-collaboration across multiple teams.
- 4+ years of experience directly supporting a C-level executive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- A high degree of confidentiality, accountability, and business acumen.
- Problem-solving mentality.
- Ability to multitask.
- Skilled at anticipating needs and being proactive to get ahead of problems.
- Self-motivated to bring things across the finish line.
- Positive energy and attitude.
- Must be able to handle confidential information
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The starting base salary for this position will range from $95,000.00 - $100,000.00. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation and diversity, equity, and inclusion, including MSNBC, The Economist, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is a remote-first company with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune's Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, and Great Place to Work and Age-Friendly Employer certifications. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.