Solution Architect - Enterprise and Wholesale Systems at Brightspeed (Remote)
At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South.
Backed by private equity firm Apollo Global Management, our vision is to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a reality….designing and building a world class fiber network and creating a customer experience second to none.
Check us out on the web!Job Description
We have an exciting opportunity for a Solution Architect - Enterprise and Wholesale Systems to architect E2E system solutions for our enterprise and wholesale business. As a key leader on our IT team, you will be responsible for E2E system solution design strategy across teams including marketing, pre-sales, sales, ordering, provisioning, billing and service assurance domains.
As Solution Architect – Enterprise and Wholesale Systems, you are a seasoned technology leader with a track record of leading scalable distributed systems in telecom companies. In this exciting role, you will be challenged with the opportunity to re-imagine every aspect of the wholesale sales ordering & billing system across the whole customer fulfillment and customer care life cycle.
As the Solution Architect - Enterprise and Wholesale Systems, you will have a deep technical background building scalable solutions to support complex business processes. If you’re passionate about architecture, robust design practices, efficient execution and delivering operational excellence, Brightspeed may be the perfect place for you!
Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to get in early, look over the horizon, and set the vision for a new standard in the enterprise and wholesale telecom domain from sales to ordering to billing. We want entrepreneurs at heart, who have the depth of experience in bringing comprehensive E2E customer management experience into reality.
As the Solution Architect - Enterprise and Wholesale Systems, your responsibilities will include:
- Design E2E System solutions and technology solutions for complex business problems in telecom Enterprise and Wholesale domain
- Drive large cross domain solution architecture initiatives that are supported by E2E Design, E2E Architecture and apply digital standards
- Influence, negotiate, build consensus, and align with peers, product, business teams and vendor partners on solutioning and implementation
- Ensure Digital Architecture standards are applied; negotiate and documents tradeoffs with Digital Architecture, as needed
- Translate business requirements into E2E technology and system solutions that the system analysts and other technical team members can use to drive into the project design and delivery
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE:
- 10+ years of experience in software engineering with at least 5 years of solution architecture experience in telecom domain
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience leading solution architecture lifecycle including concept, design, prototyping, integration, testing, and production release
- Experience working in Telecom Enterprise and Wholesale business domain covering ASR and LSR processes
- Experience working with one or more Telecom Sales, Order, Pricing, Contracting, Billing systems (and business processes)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to articulate the 'why' for priorities and the customer impacts
- Experience implementing Enterprise telecom and technology products and services such as Voice/VOIP, Broadband, Ethernet, VPN, SDWAN, L1/L2/L3 services
- The ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with laser focus on delivering results
- Experience building and motivating high performance teams, foster inclusive environment
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, and skilled in managing multiple clients, stakeholders, and cross-functional projects
- The ability to exercise judgement in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Provide industry knowledge, experience, and best practices to help the team stay ahead of the curve in keeping our technology stack cutting edge
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We meet you where you are...wherever you are, by providing sensible remote and hybrid work arrangements. Why? Because our purpose is to reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional and financial health. We are committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please be advised that Brightspeed (Connect Holding LLC) requires its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to the Company’s legal obligations including potentially accommodating an employee’s sincerely held religious beliefs or medical condition.