Join Atlassian as a new graduate and have a direct impact on how millions of users collaborate and use software. The most amazing thinkers like NASA rocket scientists and Tesla engineers are coming to us for solutions. We're in the business of developing software to help teams everywhere get amazing ideas off the ground and into the world. Here you'll be encouraged to use your imagination and try new things. You'll be guided (as we are) by our core values, and will be supported by some of the best minds in tech. We want you to have everything you need to do amazing work from the get-go.
Do you live and breathe security? Atlassian is currently seeking new graduate Security Engineers to join our growing teams in North America. We're looking for smart people to help us in four important areas:
- Building and running new monitoring and analytics systems to detect compromises.
- Writing automation to find and exploit vulnerabilities in our products and marketplace apps.
- Researching and suggesting product features to harden our software against common vulnerabilities.
- Architecting and securing hardware, networks and corporate infrastructure.
As a new graduate on our security team, you'll be watching over our Atlassian services which host tens of thousands of customers. The team is small, so everyone's contribution is vital.
We're looking for engineers who love to innovate, are ambitious and driven, and are excited about the opportunity to work with smart people on complex challenges.
Not eligible for Visa sponsorship. Unfortunately, we do not offer U.S. work visa sponsorship to F-1 student graduates at this time.
More about you:
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science or a related technical field and graduating by June 2022
- Deep understanding of data structures, in particular how they are implemented and how to apply them to solve problems
- Familiarity with the application of common design patterns
- Demonstrated interest in the security field through academic coursework, previous work or internship experience, or personal projects
- Comfortable writing code to get things done and does not depend solely on third party products
- Coursework in Cyber Security and other related Security fields
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Real passion for collaborating with colleagues to build technical solutions to hard problems
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .