LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You can build partnerships that move our business forward
You build code that is simple, understandable, and clean
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You believe data-driven decision making is the norm
You relate to our core principles (link) and want to work with Conversational AI experts
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our Service reliability team as an Observability Automation Monitoring lead This role provides an opportunity to enter a fast-growing organization and shape the future of LivePerson.
- In this role you will:
- You will automate and containerize API and End to End scenarios
- You will be developing test frameworks using Python, Java and NodeJS
- You will own the transition of the Monitoring tests platform into Google Cloud Platform
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for the global technology organization in regards to E2E test setup, best practices and Automation infrastructure over 40 engineering teams
- Active collaboration across multiple teams to develop and review high quality observability systems and serve as a subject matter expert on Observability tools
- Integrate test Monitoring with notification/ticketing platforms such as ServiceNow, Slack and AI bots
- You will be responsible of the Production CI Monitoring platform
- You will create in-house automation tooling to support related projects [Front-end back-end]
- Own Monitoring tests platform with over 300K daily runs
- Be the owner of an Automation infrastructure in use by over 40 engineering teams
- Meet with Engineering and Operations teams to understand and capture their business context and requirements for test monitoring
- Team Technology & Programming Stack:
- Java (Spring boot) , NodeJS, Python, Vue.JS
- Google Cloud Platform - Kubernetes, docker, AWS - S3, NoSql - DynamoDB
- Selenium, Jenkins on Kubernetes and docker
- Big data technologies - Hadoop, Impala and ElasticSearch
- Design reviews for all key/complex designs and lead in research and development of open source and custom code and Inspire the team on technical topics, standards and abilities
You should be an expert in:
- At least 3 years of experience as an Automation engineer - Must
- Proven experience with building Automation environment from scratch - Must
- CI/CD proven experience - Must
- Selenium and End2End testing - Must
- Experience in cloud providers - one of the following AWS, GCP, Azure - Advantage
- Technologies - Kubernetes, Hadoop and NoSQL DB’s - Advantage
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer top tier tech & data science colleagues, along with opportunities to push your own limits. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.