When you love what you do, is it still work?
Boingo Wireless is seeking a passionate Salesforce Admin to work with the Business Systems team on developing apps for Salesforce. You will work with analysts to execute on business requirements and build solutions in conjunction with other analysts and our engineering department.
What’s the gist of the job?
- Administer Sales & Service Clouds, Force.com App Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Pardot and Quip
- Provide support and help troubleshoot Salesforce issues
- Work with users to gather requirements and optimize user experience on Salesforce
- Understand business process and translate into technical solutions that are designed responsibly to scale with the organization
- Develop and apply advanced Salesforce functionality to solve business problems and create customized solutions on the Force.com platform
- Quality-check new features and gather user feedback for usability improvements
- Document new and old features/processes/etc. (Technical documentation, Understanding-based documentation)
- Stay up-to-date with the latest and greatest from Salesforce
- Proactively review and identify potential issues/considerations with new releases, app packages, etc.
- 2+ years of Salesforce administration experience
- A passion for the Force.com platform
- Extensive knowledge of useful third-party apps / packages
- Proficiency in all parts of Salesforce’s declarative features, including native and custom objects, page layouts, validation rules, custom settings / metadata, process builder / flow, user management, profiles / permission sets, visibility and sharing engine etc.
- Have strong business acumen and logic
- Bonus: Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator and Platform App Builder
- An #AwesomeAdmin
- Analytical, inquisitive, curious, asker of “WHY”?
- A critical thinker and problem solver
- Talented at synthesizing systems, data and concepts, and you think in scalable ways
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Able to anticipate and mitigate problems
- A self-starter and have a willingness to grow within the role
- A proactive learner who takes initiative to learn and provide knowledge to others
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, with refined listening skills
- Great at inspiring communication and are sensitive to the needs of others
- Patient, open-minded, and relate well to others
- A team player who can work independently, too
Tell us why you are an #AwesomeAdmin
Successful applicant must comply with the federal contractor Covid-19 Workplace Safety mandate requirements.
Boingo Wireless, Inc. helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks reaches more than a billion consumers annually. From airports and stadiums to universities and military bases, Boingo helps folks stay connected to the people and things they love.
Our team is creative, collaborative, and on the leading edge of technology. There is no doubt the “secret sauce” to Boingo’s success is our incredible team and culture. We take pride in having fun and staying healthy. There’s also an incredible benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, unlimited vacation, 12 weeks paid parental leave, and more! Plus our award-winning headquarters in Westwood boasts 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA six years in a row!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
COVID-19 update: Yes, Boingo is hiring! Through our vast footprint of wireless networks, Boingo helps the world stay connected to the people and things they love. Our mission is as important now, as ever.
The health, happiness, and welfare of our team – current and future teammates – is our top concern. Therefore, we’re conducting our “in-person” interviews via video. Social distancing can prove the power of virtual connection. We can still get to know one another, while following the latest public health recommendations. So, connect today, and help us continue to connect the world with the people and things they love.