Pega Developer at Onebridge (Remote)
Onebridge is a Consulting firm with an HQ in Indianapolis, and clients dispersed throughout the United States and beyond. We have an exciting opportunity for a Pega Developer to join our client working on a contract-to-hire basis (no sponsorship available).
This position is remote operating on EST and prefers candidates located in Indianapolis, IN or regional to the Midwest.
Pega Developer | About You
As a Pega Developer, you are responsible for providing high-quality solutions in Pega Platform by coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and maintaining programs. You will develop and modify systems involving most phases of systems analysis and programming. You are interacting with key stakeholders and applying your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle. You will be creating high-level design artifacts, delivering impressive deliverables for a module, and leading validation testing.
Pega Developer | Day-to-Day
- Perform advanced troubleshooting of live production issues and short-term as well as long-term solution implementation.
- Update appropriate system-level documentation and knowledge base documentation.
- Analyze, code, test, and document programs and enhancements.
- Advise development team on performance improvement solutions.
- Provide on-call support and monitor the system for semi-complex issues as needed.
Pega Developer | Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of experience in a Dev Lead role with 5+ years working as a Pega Developer.
- Experience effectively working and collaborating with remote offshore teams.
- Hands-on experience with Pega PRPC platform 8.x version.
- Knowledge of implementation best practices in PEGA architecture/design/coding.
- Solid background in designing and creating BIX extracts in Pega is preferred.
100% Employee-Owned & a Best Place to Work in Indiana, since 2015.