Full Stack Software Developer at MERGE (Atlanta, GA)
Merge Storytelling and Technology
We MERGE storytelling and technology to promote health, wealth and happiness in the world. We help marketing and technology executives engage hearts and connect parts by offering full-service capabilities including strategy, creative communications, experience engineering, performance marketing, media, digital platform development and more.
Promote Health, Wealth & Happiness
We are committed to promoting health, wealth and happiness in the world by partnering with purpose-driven clients in purpose-driven industries such as healthcare, financial services and consumer products. Our health clients are literally on the front lines saving lives. Our wealth clients are changing the financial potential in people's lives. And our consumer clients make lives...a little bit happier every day.
Partner with Clients of Iconic Brands
MERGE has enduring client partnerships with American Express, T-Mobile, LG, Facebook, Adobe, Kate Spade NY, Coach, The North Face, Fidelity, Eaton Vance, BlueCross BlueShield, Abbott, Astellas, Seqirus, Supernus, Boston Scientific, Advocate Aurora Health, Indiana University Health and Marco’s Pizza to name a few.
Work with Poets and PHD’s
With 750+ employees across offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Montreal and New York City, MERGE uses a talent-to-task process that connects our poets and PHD’s which enables clients to think higher and feel deeper about their customers.
Emerge to the Top of Your Career
At MERGE, we strive to create a superior work experience where people with ability, agility and humility can grow and do the best work of their careers.
As our Full Stack Software Developer, you will...
Perkuto Technologies has developed and commercialized a suite of web applications that tie up to Industry leading CRM and Marketing automation solutions including Marketo, Salesforce and other major Martech vendors. We’re looking for an experienced (3+ years) developer who is well-versed in web applications front-end development, has solid experience in backend development for a full-time commitment and is familiar with API integrations.
Be Accountable and Responsible
- You are a team player, proficient at creating quality code, and
- Willing to deliver and support a product that will delight your end users
- You will primarily be involved in working with an Agile Scrum team of 6-8 developers helping evolve SaaS web applications for SMB and Enterprise customers that will streamline their management of digital marketing campaigns. See jeto.io and digesto.io for details.
These are the qualifications we're looking for
- 1+ years of experience
- Solid experience in our technology stack:
- Angular 1+ \ Redux
- Java 1+
- Spring framework
- Bonus points if you’re no stranger to:
- Tier 3 support, application monitoring & troubleshooting
- Quality assurance processes and tools (Testrails, Jasmine, JUnit)
- Amazon solutions architecture + Docker containerized environments
- Scrum\Agile development
- Good communication skills
And here’s how we live our values at MERGE
- Mastering our craft
- Delivering with a growth mindset
- Collaborating for shared success
MERGE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
MERGE welcomes and celebrates diversity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or people with abilities. We believe that the more diverse we are, the more creative our work will be!