Front-End Developer at CapTech (Remote)
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.Job Description
Front-End Developers at CapTech are part of a capable, high-energy community and strive to continuously learn the latest tools and architectures to deliver innovative solutions for our clients. We design, develop, and deliver quality enterprise solutions, as well as integrating enterprise systems. Our work is completed in a project-based consulting environment.
CapTech developers enjoy a collaborative environment and have many opportunities to provide leadership for the client by implementing solid architecture and giving our clients a solid foundation to advance and innovate technologies moving forward. Our solutions include utilizing cutting-edge technologies coupled with industry best practices to meet our clients’ expectations.
Front-End Developers will also work directly with designers, either from CapTech or the client, to turn designs into an implementation. These implementations should adhere to accessibility guidelines.
We not only deliver technology solutions for our clients but also provide thought leadership.
Specific responsibilities for the Front-End Developer position include:
- Collaborate with team members and clients to deliver a technical solution that meets the unique needs of our clients.
- Create quality deliverables to communicate technical solutions to appropriate audiences.
- Leverage CapTech’s internal programs and self-directed training to continually develop industry relevant knowledge and skills.
- Understand and implement front-end design patterns.
- Communicate effectively to team members with varying degrees of technical
- Pursue opportunities to learn new skills by working with fellow CapTechers both on projects and internal initiatives.
- Provide technical mentoring and leadership.
Specific qualifications for the Front-End Developer position include:
- 5+ years of experience focusing on front-end development
- Familiarity with mobile hybrid technologies like React Native and Flutter
- Ability to create responsive websites and understand device agnostic development techniques
- Familiarity with CSS pre-processors (LESS, Sass, Stylus, or PostCSS)
- Understanding of front-end development best practices (performance optimization, design patterns, SEO, client-side state management)
- Knowledge of accessibility development practices, meeting 508/WCAG compliance
- High proficiency with development tools and workflows (modern source control systems, unit testing, integration continuous workflow, etc.)
- Familiarity with building and deploying CI/CD processes
- Ability to convert design deliverables into a responsive, cross-browser, web solution.
- Experience with containerization and cloud platforms
- Must be located in one of the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Washington, DC, Wisconsin.
We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lasting and rewarding career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. You decide where and how you want to develop, and we help get you there with customizable career progression and a comprehensive benefits package to support you along the way. Alongside our suite of traditional benefits encompassing generous PTO, health coverage, disability insurance, paid family leave and more, we’ve launched extended benefits to help meet our employees’ needs.
- CapFlex – Employee-first mentality that supports a remote and hybrid workforce and empowers daily flexibility while servicing our clients
- Learning & Development – Programs offering certification and tuition support, digital on-demand learning courses, mentorship, and skill development paths
- Modern Health –A mental health and well-being platform that provides 1:1 care, group support sessions, and self-serve resources to support employees and their families through life’s ups and downs
- Carrot Fertility –Inclusive fertility and family-forming coverage for all paths to parenthood – including adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, and more – and opportunities for employer-sponsored funds to help pay for care
- Fringe –A company paid stipend program for personalized lifestyle benefits, allowing employees to choose benefits that matter most to them – ranging from vendors like Netflix, Spotify, and GrubHub to services like student loan repayment, travel, fitness, and more
- Employee Resource Groups – Employee-led committees that embrace and incorporate diversity and inclusion into our day-to-day operations
- Philanthropic Partnerships – Opportunities to engage in partnerships and pro-bono projects that support our communities.
- 401(k) Matching – Generous matching and no vesting period to help you continue to build financial wellness
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.