Azure Cloud Engineer (Remote) at Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a portfolio of five global, renowned lifestyle brands: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. We reach customers across 120+ countries and strive to create inclusive, welcoming, omni-channel experiences for our global customers.
How do we do it? Every day, our associates show up and empower one another to stay curious and think big. As a team of relentless innovators, we aren’t afraid to dream boldly. We are accountable and aim to the highest caliber to understand, push boundaries and embrace change. We coach, mentor, care, and bring our best selves every day because we are in this together. Whether you lead yourself, a team, or the company, everyone is a leader at A&F.
What will you be doing?
- Microsoft Azure cloud management & administration including environment provisioning, configuration, performance monitoring, policy governance, and security that is global in scale.
- Design, develop, and implement highly available, multi-region solutions within Microsoft Azure.
- Analyze existing operational standards, processes, and/or governance, present recommendations to modernize or improve, and then execute on said improvement.
- Migrate existing infrastructure services to cloud-based solutions.
- Manage security and access controls of cloud-based solutions.
- Develop infrastructure as code (IaC) leveraging cloud native tooling to ensure automated and consistent platform deployments.
- Develop & implement policy driven data protection best practices to ensure cloud solutions are protected from data loss.
- Support cloud adoption of applications as they are being transformed and/or modernized.
- Ensuring all infrastructure components meet proper performance and capacity standards.
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation to address and resolve technical escalations.
What will you need to bring?
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years IT experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years of Microsoft Azure experience involving design, deploy, config, optimization, and of IaaS and PaaS solutions.
- Experience in the design and operation of medium to large scale enterprise infrastructure, databases, and application systems requiring 24x7x365 uptime.
- Competence in a wide range of IT skills including networking, systems administration, data protection, information security, & CI/CD tooling.
- Demonstrated growth mindset, enthusiastic learner, ability to teach and mentor teammates and cross functional partners.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a keen attention to detail.
- Experience working within an Agile framework.
- IaC development with Terraform, Azure CLI, Puppet, and Ansible
- Scripting experience with Perl, Python, and PowerShell
- Proficient with GIT to perform source code management
- Experience with Terraform Cloud and Azure DevOps
- Experience with Jira and ServiceNow
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Notice (Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act): For employees based in Colorado, this position has a minimum starting base rate of $109,500 per year. Factors that may be used to determine your actual rate may include your specific skills, your years of experience, your work location, comparison to other employees in similar or related roles, or market demands. The starting rate may be modified in the future.