Are you ready to shape the digital future of law firms? Join us as a Digital Strategist, where you'll craft innovative marketing plans, optimize website performance, and revolutionize social media strategies for our diverse range of clients!
Digital Strategists are entry/mid-level professionals that develop and maintain ongoing digital marketing plans for small and mid-size law firms.
The Digital Strategist is a pivotal role responsible for managing a diverse portfolio of clients, overseeing website performance, off-site optimization and social media marketing strategy. This multifaceted position entails collaborative teamwork, consultation with clients and internal partners, data analysis to drive strategic recommendations, and the development and execution of comprehensive digital marketing plans. The role requires a strong foundation in technical skills, analytical thinking, effective communication, and a commitment to optimizing client performance. The Digital Strategist also plats a critical role in client education and ensuring compliance with industry and corporate standards.
About the Role
In this opportunity as Digital Strategist, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of clients that includes website, PPC, and off-site optimization.
- Work as part of a team, completing varied work assignments, collaborating with others and communicating work status.
- Consult client stakeholders and internal partners to understand and tone and voice.
- Consult with clients on digital marketing strategy and new opportunities on a quarterly basis.
- Conduct inventories of client assets and use analytic tools to produce recommendations and strategic solutions.
- Identify trends through analytics and make necessary changes to the strategy.
- Deliver website architecture, onsite and offsite optimization, local, PPC, content creation and social media marketing plans for clients.
- Execute onsite changes, offsite optimization, local, and PPC updates as needed.
- Understand and use performance metrics to refine and improve performance.
- Educate internal partners and clients on current state of digital marketing and ensure all are unified on solutions, strategy and messaging to the client.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from clients in a manner that reinforces the client's relationship with Thomson Reuters and trust in the company's digital marketing solutions.
- Ensure that deliverables comply with internal standards and practices, industry standards, and corporate policies.
- Work closely with clients to understand their marketing objectives and strategies, analyze the performance of their entire web program, and recommend tactics that will help them realize their goals
- Maintain proficiency in company business systems including CMS, analytics and tracking software.
In order to be successful in attaining these goals, you will:
- Have a strong sense of Accountability. Must demonstrate the ability to work independently and take responsibility for account performance and customer satisfaction.
- Be Consultative with external and internal clients. Understand client goals and develop an effective marketing strategy. Be able to explain digital marketing concepts and adapt strategies to changing client goals.
- Be effective at Problem Solving. This includes identifying problems, developing and evaluating options, and implementing solutions.
- Be effective at Prioritization. Must be able to self-direct your own activities utilizing effective time management and planning skills. This includes the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have strong Analytical Skills. It is critical to utilize data research and analysis to create or optimize a client's digital marketing strategy.
Be an Agile Learner. Demonstrate a curiosity for, and an ability to, rapidly learn new concepts and acquire new skills.
You're a fit for the role of Digital Strategist if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Working knowledge of site architecture, sitemaps, and web development
Skilled in using, reading, and analyzing information in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Adobe Analytics, Screaming Frog, and AdWords
- Time manage multiple client projects
- Skilled in diagnosing and fixing website performance problems
- Ability to build relationships with customers and effectively resolve difficult client situations
- Technical, analytical, questioner, self-directed, open, and thorough
- 3+ years in SEO/Internet Marketing/Content Marketing/Digital Marketing
- Proven results in increasing traffic, improving conversion, and recovering or addressing an algorithm update
- 1-2 years of experience with PPC.
- 3+ years of experience of customer service or account management
What's in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: We've adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: flexible vacation, two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters cafe networking.
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we've never talked about with as much pride as we should - we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
In the United States, Thomson Reuters offers a comprehensive benefits package to our employees. Our benefit package includes market competitive health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance programs, as well as a competitive 401k plan with company match. In addition, Thomson Reuters offers market leading work life benefits with competitive vacation, sick and safe paid time off, paid holidays (including two company mental health days off), parental leave, sabbatical leave. These benefits meet or exceeds the requirements of paid time off in accordance with any applicable state or municipal laws. Finally, Thomson Reuters offers the following additional benefits: optional hospital, accident and sickness insurance paid 100% by the employee; optional life and AD&D insurance paid 100% by the employee; Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts; fitness reimbursement; access to Employee Assistance Program; Group Legal Identity Theft Protection benefit paid 100% by employee; access to 529 Plan; commuter benefits; Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance; Tuition Reimbursement; and access to Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Thomson Reuters complies with local laws that require upfront disclosure of the expected pay range for a position. The location(s) for this role include one or more of the following states: CA, CO, CT, IL, NV, TX, WA and/or remote. The base compensation range for the role in any of those locations is $53,900 - $100,100. The base compensation range in other locations may vary. This role may also be eligible for an Annual Bonus based on a combination of enterprise and individual performance. Base pay is positioned within the range based on several factors including an individual's knowledge, skills and experience with consideration given to internal equity. Base pay is one part of a comprehensive Total Reward program which also includes flexible and supportive benefits and other wellbeing programs.
This job posting will close 01/29/2024.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on https://thomsonreuters.com.