Digital Customer Success Representative
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced Digital Customer Success Representative.
Great Minds brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom ®, Eureka Math ™ and PhD Science ™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs almost 1,000 people.
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds' Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The Customer Success Representative must have a positive attitude and a passion for delivering effective service to all customers. This entry-level position reports to the Customer Success Manager and is a member of the Great Minds Sales Team. This position will be based in our Farmington Hills, MI office and will be responsible for pre- and post-sales support, building and maintaining customer relationships, handling a host of customer inquiries, and providing overall customer satisfaction. Candidates should be able to cover West Coast business hours.
- Assists customers via incoming calls, voicemails, emails, and web inquiries regarding digital product offerings, orders status, digital errors, website navigation, and platform functionality
- Provides support and troubleshoots platform errors with customers post-rostering
- Routes and escalates inquiries to the appropriate Great Minds team(s) for assistance
- Identifies and reports trending digital errors and issues to the appropriate Great Minds team(s) to prevent disruption of digital services
- Works collaboratively with several Great Minds teams as well as other members of the Customer Success Team
- Communicates a clear and thorough understanding of the organization's products, offerings, and policies
- Keeps clear and meticulous records of customer interactions through Salesforce - the organization's Customer Relations Management (CRM) tool
- Collaborates with multiple program teams to stay informed of all new and ongoing developments and projects
- Assists in Salesforce data validation and management
- Bachelor's degree required
- Previous tier 1 tech support experience or previous digital customer service experience required
- Self-motivated with excellent creative and proactive problem-solving skills
- Incomparable people skills with ability to handle difficult situations with poise
- Ability to efficiently multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Experience in the fields of customer service, sales, or education preferred
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically in: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Salesforce and SharePoint preferred, but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn about company products and policies to better assist customers
- Flexibility in adapting to the growing and changing needs of the organization
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent benefits package
- This position is located in Farmington Hills, MI and the work hours for the position are 10 am - 6:30 pm EST.
- A cover letter and resume are required to be considered for this position
- If selected for an interview, background check will be required
New employees will be required to successfully complete a background check and provide declaration of COVID-19 vaccination status. We do not require COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment; however, your vaccination status could impact your ability to perform this role at certain client sites.
Any communication to applicants relating to the Great Minds hiring process will only come from email addresses with the domains greatminds.org or greatminds.recruitee.com . If in the course of the application or hiring process with Great Minds you are contacted through another domain, are requested to provide banking or other sensitive information, or you note any other suspicious activity, please contact [email protected]
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization's commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.