Who We Are:
DeepIntent is the leading independent healthcare marketing technology company built purposefully to influence patient health and business outcomes. The DeepIntent Healthcare Marketing Platform is the first and only platform that uniquely combines real-world health data, premium media partnerships, and custom integrations to reach patients and providers across any device. This enables healthcare marketers to plan, activate, optimize and measure campaigns that drive measurable patient and business outcomes, all within a single platform
What You’ll Do:
Are you an insatiably curious, innovative product designer? A self-starter whose best day is one where you are so absorbed in what you are doing that you don’t know where the time went? We may be looking for you. DeepIntent is seeking a new team member to join our UX/UI team based out of our New York City HQ. As a Product Designer you will work closely with your colleagues from our offices in New York and India to create best in class experiences to showcase some very cool technologies. This position will report to our Head of UX & Design.
Note: Along with your resume, a link to your online portfolio (or to a PDF of your work) is required. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
- Imagine and produce elegant, thoughtful and very useable solutions for complex workflows for Desktop and mobile applications
- Produce end to end UX design deliverables including research, personas, journey mapping, iterative design, wireframes, prototyping and creation of visually designed production ready assets.
- Test, iterate and optimize existing patterns for ongoing improvements to existing workflows and UX patterns.
- Work closely with with product and product stakeholders to identify any gaps or related stories in product requirements
- Continuously collaborate with product and engineering teams to ensure designs meet all use cases and production expectations
- Work with design colleagues to ensure pattern continuity across applications and ensure new patterns will integrate seamlessly into the existing design system and any future enhancements
Who You Are:
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution in a related field
- 2+ years’ experiences as a UX product designer with a software/platform company
- Passionate about design and exploring new technologies
- You are excited about the opportunity to work in a rapidly-growing business which adapts quickly based upon your insights
- You are detail oriented and organized with experience managing multiple projects and tasks
- A strong interest in user-centered design principles and qualitative research methods
- Ability and talent to produce both wireframe interactions and final visual designs
- Strong experience in rapid wireframe ideation and prototyping
- Experience with journey mapping/mental modeling, and persona creation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of design programs including Sketch, XD, Adobe Suite
- A shareable portfolio that highlights work showing complex interaction patterns
- Desire to work in a start-up style environment with a focus on speed to ship new releases
Nice to Have
- Experience working with customer facing AdTech, MarTech or FinTech platforms
- Experience in complex visualizations
- Experience in a B2B mobile application
While this role is based in NYC, we are open to candidates who are remote and willing to work early morning EST hours and travel to NYC for periodic business meetings.
DeepIntent is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
DeepIntent is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, immigration status, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in advance.
DeepIntent’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.