LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Disney, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You can build partnerships that move our business forward
You build code that is simple, understandable, and clean
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You believe data-driven decision making is the norm
You relate to our core principles (link) and want to work with Conversational AI experts
In this role you will:
- Apply cutting-edge data visualization techniques to reveal actionable insights to business users
- Solve challenging data problems through in-depth analysis of many systems
- Apply statistical analysis to summarize data and forecast trends
- Participate in Data Requirement Gathering, Data Preparation and devise proper Data Interpretation
- Ensure data is maintained in our platform and all systems with best quality, always considering automation and scalability of your solutions
- Evangelize our products and train others on Data Visualization and presentation techniques, enabling them to create dashboards and reports themselves
Your qualifications are:
- Demonstrated ability to independently uncover insights and relationships across numerous datasets
- 5+ years of experience analyzing data and creating dashboards and reports (Looker / PowerBI / Tableau / Metabase)
- 5+ years of experience interpreting and writing advanced SQL
- 2+ years of experience in Python and good working knowledge of pandas and matplotlib
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or another quantitative field
- Ability to work closely with teammates in a highly collaborative environment and simultaneously be a self-starter with strong individual contributions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer top tier tech & data science colleagues, along with opportunities to push your own limits. We embrace invention and experimentation. You’ll have great benefits, flexible time off, plus snacks and drinks to keep your mind fresh and stomach full. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.