Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
Reporting to the SVP, Life Sciences, the Senior Data Analyst, Life Sciences will join the life sciences team of a high-growth Healthcare Data and Analytics software company as we begin to generate new business in the Life Sciences market. This role will involve data analysis and designing patient cohorts within a highly collaborative team environment.
The ideal candidate loves and is curious about data, is self-motivated and wants to make a difference. We are seeking individuals with the drive to be entrepreneurial who rely on data analysis to make decisions and are passionate about improving the way healthcare is delivered to millions of patients across the country.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 Months:- Gain familiarity with Arcadia's data model and support the growth of the business through prospective customers' feasibility assessments.- Complete onboarding requirements- Coordinate with internal teams and track against project status/timelines- Know each assigned customers' scope of work and organizational goals- Complete LS specific training
In 6 Months- Collaborate with the Customer Insights and Data Science teams in designing, publishing, and maintaining life sciences analyses.
In 12 Months - Independently build compelling analytical results and present them to prospective or existing customers and/or internal stakeholders.
What You'll Be Doing
- Preparing, analyzing, and visualizing integrated EHR and claims data for clients and internal teams
- Providing strategic design and execution for feasibility counts and assessments to help prospective customers assess the fit of Arcadia's data for their research needs
- Developing a deep understanding of our clinical and claims data ecosystem, our products, data models, and our business and how they all uniquely interact to help people
- Helping enhance the life sciences data model and building out internal processes
- Balancing and delivering on multiple analytics projects simultaneously
- Supporting our customers' success in life sciences research as well as internal Arcadia teams
- Act as a thought leader in defining data analysis methods ensuring the team continues to apply cutting-edge models across commercial, medical and health economics & outcomes research (HEOR) functions
- Data exploration in all of its many forms
- Collaborating with talented colleagues - Product Managers, Analysts, and Data Scientists - across Arcadia's Growth, Marketing, Data Science, and Product teams.
- Working with all data, in all of its forms: structure, nonstructured, clean, not so clean
What you'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM or quantitative field
- Quantitative analysis experience, including handling, manipulating, analyzing and QC'ing data
- Experience with in pharmaceutical, healthcare, or pharma industry with a focus on real-world data analytics capabilities, supporting commercial, medical and HEOR functions
- Experience navigating and analyzing patient level EHR and/or claims data
- Experience working with large datasets with advanced SQL skills
- Appreciation for the nuances of real-world data
- Familiarity of industry coding systems i.e., ICD9/ICD10, CPT, NDC, LOINC etc.
- Flexibility to adjust to rapidly changing priorities and requirements
- Eagerness to learn, a detail-oriented mindset, and a creative approach to problem solving
- Excitement to join a new and dynamic team that's part of an established company
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to engage comfortably with technical and non-technical stakeholders to develop requirements and communicate results
- Ability to communicate and answer client questions effectively
Would Love For You To Have
- Experience with AWS and writing queries through Athena, Redshift, Snowflake, etc.,
- Experience using collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience using statistical modelling and/or machine learning
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry with knowledge of secondary data sources and suppliers in the US market, such as IQVIA, Flatiron, Optum, MarketScan, etc.
- A passion for communicating data through clear and compelling visual design
- Lightweight publication background and/or participation in conducting clinical studies
What You'll Get
- The opportunity to analyze large and diverse data sets on Arcadia's custom data model built by analysts for analysts
- Ideate with the best minds in healthcare through our advisory network
- Support a wide variety of customers in the healthcare and life sciences spaces - all focused on pulling healthcare tech into modernity.
- A collaborative team with decades of collective experience in population health, product development, and data science.
- A supportive and remote-work friendly company that provides frequent opportunities for fun and connection, as well as personal and professional development,
- Be a part of a mission driven company that is transforming the healthcare industry by changing the way patients receive care
- A flexible, remote friendly company with personality and heart
- Employee driven programs and initiatives for personal and professional development
- Be a member of the Arcadian and Barkadian Community
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website , our online resources , and our interactive Data Gallery .
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.