Senior Business Intelligence Analyst at Securly (Remote)
326% Growth - SaaS - EdTech
Security and AI products Awarded as the EdTech Product of the year three years in a row.
Awarded TOP PLACE TO WORK 3 years in a row
As a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, you’ll gain an intimate knowledge of our prospects, customers, products, and processes. In addition, you’ll report to the Revenue Operations Manager and bring data-driven strategy and expertise to make our global revenue teams as productive as possible.
You will be a professional in insights, storytelling, communication, visualization, and proficient in creating action from metrics. Crafting effective intelligent benchmarks, understanding performance, caring about data quality, and creating phenomenal visualizations and stories are things that drive you.
You will influence and help implement strategies for improving our operations across the entire lifecycle of our customers and prospects. In addition, you will continue to iterate on our revenue tech stack, processes, and infrastructure to generate meaningful insights for strategic decision-making.
You’ll also focus on GTM strategy for a growing sales and marketing organization, working with the senior leadership to ensure revenue growth as Securly expands our product offerings and strength in the market.
What You Will Do:
- Insights + Strategy: Define and develop the single source-of-truth metrics to drive business effectiveness and growth—conduct strategic business and market analysis with scenario modeling concerning competitive forces.
- Transparency: Define, design, and implement corporate dashboards.
- Data Storytelling: Work with the team to track critical aspects of the customer journey, including lead management, conversion metrics, customer health tracking, and the upgrades/renewals process.
- Relationship-Building + Influencing Action: Confidently act as the intelligence expert and use insights to recommend more efficient business practices across the organization. Reaching “trusted advisor” status will require relationship-building solid skills.
- Cross-Functional Support: Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Finance on projects such as funnel analysis and forecasting, annual operating budgets, or other target and incentive programs.
- Visualization: Develop data-based executive & board-level presentations, analysis, and reports
- Voice of the Customer: Manage product analytics to report on usage and customer engagement for Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, and Finance teams.
- Technical Competence: Work with counterparts to identify, secure, and implement any additional data tools as necessary.
- Technical competence to autonomously build out a robust analytics suite: deep experience with analytics and data design (SQL) and visualization tools is required, and coding skills (R/Python).
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Four-year degree in a related field
- 4+ years of professional experience delivering business intelligence; working within a SaaS B2G/B2B business is a plus.
- 2+ years leading a team of people
- Experienced in our Tech stack: Excel, SQL, R/Python, ModeAnalytics, SalesForce, Netsuite, HubSpot
- Technical ability to integrate business intelligence tools with the Sales, Marketing, and Finance tech stack
- Knowledge of ETL and data warehouse concepts and processes is preferred
- Flexible and well-organized with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a deep analytical foundation, the know-how to analyze data and present key issues to drive buy-in and improvement
- Experience in Sales pipeline tracking, forecasting, and best practices
- Thoughtful and clear communicator verbally and in writing
- Experience working with senior leadership and C-suite
- Highly resourceful individual, able to overcome obstacles with resilience, creativity, and grit
- Curiosity to learn and adapt to dynamic research, development, and industry knowledge
- Strong analytical background. Data Science / Statistics background a big plus.
- Experience working with SLED, State, and other contract vehicles is a plus
- Understanding the dynamics behind partner selling and channel operations is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. Therefore, we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Securly, Inc.
- Recognized as Top Places to Work 3 years in a row - https://topworkplaces.com/award/bayarea/2021/35-149/?page=1
- Security and AI products Awarded as the EdTech Product of the year three years in a row - https://bit.ly/3hgQiYG
- About Us - https://www.securly.com/about-us
- 2-minute product demo - https://vimeo.com/245108303
Innovation - Our innovative products and talented people have;
- Established Securly in over 20% of the US market and growing rapidly internationally
- Implemented Securly into 15,000+ schools
- Monitored more than 5 billion online activities
- Revolutionized school safety for more than 10 million children
- Saved the lives of more than 2000+ children
Some of the perks
- Recognized as Top Places to Work for multiple years in a row
- Unlimited Vacation (Flex Time)
- Company-sponsored medical benefits
- Pool tables, Foosball (table soccer), and other fun office activities
- You will enjoy breakfasts, lunches and happy hours, and routine company outings
- You will enjoy commuter reimbursement and free parking
- You will enjoy a fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks