Pricing Operations Analyst at Circle (Remote)
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
Circle’s Business Operations team is an internal strategy consultant and an execution partner within the business, focusing on the most pressing business problems and largest impact opportunities. It is a rapidly expanding new function designed to be the connective tissue between broader business strategy, and every component part of the organization with the goal of accelerating growth. A key component of that effort is the Pricing team, which lives within Business Operations.
Circle’s Pricing team leads the economics portion of go-to-market strategy for our products, analyzing market alternatives and business strategy to align pricing strategy internally. The Pricing Operations Analyst role will be responsible for interacting with a variety of internal stakeholder teams including Product Management, Finance, Revenue and more to drive execution of top pricing initiatives. Additionally, living within the Product organization, the Pricing team touches the entire product lifecycle, helping shape product strategy & prioritization by providing monetary and economic context to product development.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small but rapidly expanding team within a fast growing company in the Crypto FinTech sector. This role will have horizontal responsibility across all of Circle’s product suite, focusing on building out and maintaining efficient processes for intaking, approving and releasing pricing for new and existing products. The Pricing Analyst will also be privy to strategic deal strategy and help manage the Deal Desk process in conjunction with Revenue Strategy. In this evolving role and industry, candidates need to be highly adaptive and willing to build efficient processes that create operational excellence from ambiguity.
What you’ll work on:
- Partner with Product Managers on the roadmap and gather pricing strategy inputs
- Manage pricing roadmap prioritization and align with internal stakeholders
- Build and operationalize scalable pricing processes across organization
- Lead the Deal Desk including coordinating pre-reads for stakeholders and following up on strategic action items
- Execute activities to deliver approved pricing structures including partnering with Sales Enablement and Revenue Strategy to inform enablement content and hosting Revenue Team trainings
- Conduct market research and document competitive pricing intelligence for internal stakeholders
- Own the Pricing Team’s internal brand messaging and all documentation
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in Pricing, Project Management, Finance or Operational role
- FinTech, SaaS or Crypto experience preferred
- Experience with Google Suite, Confluence, and JIRA
- Effective builder of processes motivated to create structure and efficiencies
- Personable and comfortable communicating across a wide range of stakeholders
- Thrives in unstructured environments and brings order to chaos
- Ambitious, independent operator with desire to grow into business strategy responsibility
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#LI-Remote