HR Data Support Analyst at Global Atlantic Financial Group (Hartford, CT)
All offices are currently open, and our employees are back 4 or 5 days a week in NY and 3 days a week in all other offices. If you have questions on this policy or the application process, please contact [email protected]
Global Atlantic Financial Group is a leader in the U.S. life insurance and annuity industry, serving the needs of individuals and institutions. Global Atlantic is a majority-owned subsidiary of KKR, a leading global investment firm that offers alternative asset management across multiple strategies and capital markets solutions.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
As a member of the HR Technology Systems team within the IT department, the HR Data Support Analyst focuses on extracting data from human resource systems and providing local, regional, and/or global reporting on a regular and/or ad-hoc basis. Their duties include gathering reporting requirements from HR business team members, documenting said requirements, and working closely with IT developers as these requirements are brought through to implementation. They will work with HR business partners and other members of the IT organization to ensure data accuracy and provide support for all ongoing HR-related data and reporting projects. They will act as the technical point of contact for HR reporting. They are also accountable for the day-to-day resolution of technical issues related to HR data and responding timely to user questions.
- Developing familiarity and working effectively with various software and reporting packages: SAP SuccessFactors (all modules), ADP WorkforceNow, Greenhouse, HR Cloud in particular, plus Tableau and home grown ODS database.
- Collaborating with HR Process Owners and other stakeholders to determine HR reporting needs.
- Troubleshooting, analyzing, and resolving technical data-related problems.
- Optimizing HR data reporting processes.
- Analyzing data, ensuring data integrity, and running queries.
- Daily monitoring of all daily data integration jobs. Troubleshoot and work with developer and DBA teams to resolve failed jobs.
- Daily monitoring of all daily data integration controls. Resolve data integrity issues.
- Generating reports on key HR metrics as required.
- Monitor data system releases, testing those releases and communicating changes to appropriate stakeholders
- Tracking and implementing technological advancements in the field of HR reporting.
- Act as a bridge between HR and IT addressing inquiries from HR staff and communicating user needs to the developer teams.
- Become Tableau subject matter expert, maintaining existing dashboards and potentially implementing new dashboards as requested by HR business partners.
- Works in partnership with the HR Analytics team to provide data to answer business questions to help drive business decisions
- Developing strong understanding of business processes and data behind mission critical HR systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience as an HR data support specialist is preferred.
- Experience with HR software: SAP (multiple modules), ADP, etc., is a plus.
- Experience with database tools (such as SQL) and Microsoft Excel preferred.
- Experience with Tableau is preferred.
- Proven analytical and research skills with a demonstrated ability to identify problems and systematically gather data, identify root causes, and resolve data integrity issues.
- An analytical mind-set with problem-solving skills and the ability to understand business challenges and apply technical solutions required.
- Proficiency in utilizing Tableau for reports and straightforward dashboards.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Ability to collaborate and provide technical support.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities for enhancement in both system configuration and business processes to ensure optimization of tools and data integrity.
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future
TOTAL REWARDS STATEMENT
Global Atlantic’s total rewards package is reflective of our corporate values, particularly diversity, excellence and innovation, with a focus on inclusion, pay equity, and flexibility. We are proud to support your personal and professional growth and well-being through programs such as educational assistance, virtual physical therapy, remote/onsite fitness reimbursement, a medical second opinion program, pet insurance, military leave, parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility and family planning coverage. We strive to foster a culture of total well-being through community outreach and charitable giving programs.
We are active in our communities-
- New York: Red Hook Conservancy, Girls Who Invest and The Bowery Mission
- Boston: Cradles to Crayons, Project Bread, Let’s Get Ready, Rise Against Hunger, Salvation Army and many other local volunteer organizations in around the Boston area
- Hartford: Habitat for Humanity, Foodshare, Humane Society, Hands on Hartford, Mercy Shelter and Dog Star Rescue
- Indianapolis: Elevate Indianapolis, Gleaners Food Bank and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Batesville: American Cancer Society Relay for Life, Angels of Giving, Margaret Mary Health Foundation, Ripley County Community Foundation, Safe Passage, Batesville High School Sponsorships, local area youth sports and food pantries, as well as many others
- Des Moines: United Way, Central Iowa Shelter & Services, Junior Achievement of Central Iowa and Make a Wish Foundation
- Berwyn: Food drive and will be planning an event to help a local family over the holidays
- Atlanta: Packaged Good Organization, which helps the most vulnerable community members with providing personalized care packages for people in need including the elderly, our armed forces, the homeless and hospitalized kids
- Bermuda: Sponsor of a weekly feeding program operated by The Hamilton Seventh-Day Adventist Church
Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. More than that, we strive to be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, which we feel gives us a competitive advantage in the market and within our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Employees who require an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their job will participate in an interactive process which may include providing documentation. If you are hired and require an accommodation for any protected status, please email [email protected]
Please click on the links below to learn more about Global Atlantic.
Global Atlantic Financial Company Employee Candidate Privacy Notice