Data Analyst at Popmenu (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:40 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, June 7, 2022
Are you convinced that decisions in organizations must be based on solid and reliable data? Do you enjoy diving into highly complex data sets for hours to find patterns and present your results in a few minutes to key decision makers? Does it drive you crazy when datasets are inaccurate and unreliable? Three times yes? Popmenu could be the place for you!
About This Opportunity:
Our Data Analyst’s objective is to recognize problematic patterns within people data early on and use those insights to help influence change or optimization throughout the organization. Our ideal candidate brings a strong scientist mindset and a passion for pattern recognition and problem solving to the table.
Whats on your plate:
- Data Integrity: Our Data Analyst takes full ownership of ensuring that our people data, performance information, and compensation structure are accurate and up-to-date. That includes everything from equipping your peers on the talent team to running frequent validity checks and audits—all with professional confidentiality and the highest level of trust.
- Dashboards & Reporting: How can we best create clarity out of complexity? Our Data Analyst manages all our people reporting needs to help us drive accountability and make data-driven decisions throughout the organization. From implementing and integrating systems based on business needs and digging your teeth into complex data sets to simply running reports that our stakeholders are expecting on a weekly basis – there is a lot to do!
- Root Cause Analysis: As someone who doesn’t mind digging through data, our Data Analyst gets fired up about finding sometimes obscure patterns within data and never being afraid to figure out how we can improve. From continuously making sure our compensation is fair and equitable to connecting all our people data across the employee lifecycle for meaningful predictions on our talent health—you will have the ability to make a massive impact that can be felt throughout Popmenu.
Bottom line - in this role you will own the integrity of all our people-related data in different systems and ensure that our stakeholders throughout the organization have the data they need to make move the business forward. So what are the skills we’re looking for?
What you bring to the table:
- Affinity for a high-performance, project-oriented and hands-on work environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify, analyze, and understand new technologies and practices quickly and recommend a solution
- A genuine passion for coding data, structuring and identifying patterns in quantitative and qualitative data, and deriving meaningful predictions
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with diverse groups of stakeholders, both technical and business users
- Proven ability to manage multiple activities of varying complexity while prioritizing and focusing on critical tasks and issues
- Experience with system implementations and integrations strongly preferred—we’ll be implementing a few systems and we need someone who can and wants to be proactive in that field as well.
- 4+ years of experience working within a data analysis function, preferably within a SAAS organization
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Sciences, Data Management or a related field
At Popmenu we believe in transparency and meeting candidates at eye-level. We know that money isn’t everything - but it is important. For this role, we have determined a compensation range of $75k to $80k in addition to company equity to be a fair and attractive offer.
We would love the opportunity to meet you and learn more about you and your background. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors and may vary from the amount above. Looking forward to chatting with you!
Who We Are:
Popmenu is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS business in the restaurant/hospitality sector working with more than 6,000 restaurants every month. We are dedicated to revolutionizing the industry in a way that benefits both the restaurant owner and the consumer. We started with our now-patented, dynamic menu technology that unleashes the power of a restaurant’s greatest marketing tool: the menu. Since then, we have been endlessly innovating to continue tackling existing and emerging industry needs.
We hire exceptionally bright, motivated people who are passionate about helping great restaurants reach their full potential. We offer a flexible work environment, a pioneering concept, a product our clients love, and talented teammates. This is a chance to make great things happen and be a difference maker. We’re excited to meet you!
What We’re Serving:
• We have an empowering culture centered around our four core values. Our work environment emphasizes collaboration, energy and openness above corporate formality - you can be yourself and save the suit for special occasions. (We’ve also won a few awards - Glassdoor Best Places To Work and Top Workplaces USA to name a couple.)
• We know that great ideas are rooted in diverse culture and experience. We are always striving to create an environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging.
• Flexibility and freedom are high—are you doing your part and getting your work done? That’s all that matters.
• We’re growing fast but there’s still plenty of runway for you to have major impact. We’ve built infrastructure to ensure you’re not starting from scratch or getting lost along the way.
• Innovation is in our DNA—to find great ideas you have to break things. We encourage you to fail fast, fail smartly and fail forward.
• Your visibility will be high, with daily opportunity to share wins and learnings with the entire company.
• Work alongside a talented team with experience developing, marketing and selling products for millions of users and thousands of clients—there is always something new to learn from one another.
• We offer a competitive salary and equity along with an excellent benefits package for all our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, and an open PTO policy.
More Information on Popmenu
Popmenu operates in the Food industry. The company is located in Atlanta, GA. Popmenu was founded in 2016. It has 233 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and Mental Health Benefits. To see all 15 open jobs at Popmenu, click here.
Read Full Job Description