Channel Partner Operations Analyst at insightsoftware (Remote)
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!Job Description
The insightsoftware Finance team is looking for a Product Reporting Business Analyst to join us in Raleigh, NC or remote. In this role, you will engage directly with multi-functional teams to drive strategic development and enhancement of the insightsoftware business processes and applications; including but not limited to, integration with key business systems, continual business process improvement, advancement of systems technologies, and alignment to overarching business objectives to enable to drive improved business outcomes. You’ll work with cross-functional stakeholders across the globe to drive systems improvements and process automation.
- Successful candidate will be responsible for partner data and processes related to the order to cash and revenue recognition life cycle. The role will define standard reseller practices across Salesforce and Netsuite system, defining partner renewal requirements, billing documentation requirements, and partner portal requirements. Role will audit and maintain partner tiers to comply with current contracts, and audit and maintain partner tax classifications. Role will also be responsible for rationalizing new partner data for integration of acquired companies, and determining process updates required for new partners.
- Translate business processes to requirements and systematic workflows that drive automation efficiency and improved business results
- Partner with technical resources to analyze and document technical design for data, workflow, logical processes, and system integrations.
- Build and maintain operational policies, procedures, and/or user guides.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a program or initiative, including supporting the design, development, delivery, and management of communications
- Act as a liaison between operations and technical resources
- Perform other duties as required.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Drive & Grit – Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment, deliver quickly and adapt to changing demands
- Organization & Planning – plan, organize, schedule, and lead the team in a productive manner with a focus on key priorities on timely and accurate execution – including successful acquisition integrations
- Collaborative Attentive to Detail – lead team with focus on accurate order processing and billing to avoid lost revenue with a focus on accurate annual recurring revenue and compliance with Company policies
- Candidate should be an analyst first and foremost, with the ability to assess information requirements and determine where processes do not provide what is required. Candidate should be experienced in providing invoicing to customers or partners, with a good understanding of standard billing practices. Salesforce and Netsuite experience will be very helpful to this position. A basic understanding of revenue recognition will also be a plus.
- Demonstrates high energy with the ability to remain flexible and change priorities in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Effective communicator and problem solver; ability to handle stress
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably accounting or finance
- Six Sigma Certification or other process related certification highly preferred
- Salesforce CPQ and NetSuite experience highly valued
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **