Business Analytics Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with CoS and Finance business leads on the strategic rollout of management systems to enable the the finance organization and development and coordination of a wide variety Finance programs and activities as it relates to Culture and key moments of engagement such as All Hands, Recognition Awards, New Hire Orientation.
- Collaborate with the Finance Communications Lead to enable the development and publishing of content for Finance-wide communications; Finance All Hands and Finance Leaders Forum
- Prepare presentations for external and internal audiences such as read-outs for Finance Leaders, Finance all hands meetings
- Apply a data-driven analytical approach to influence decision making and support Finance Leaderership Team in evaluating strategic opprotunities/initiatives
- Partner with CoS in creating tools and summarizing data to support Business Operations Initiatives
- Support Chief of Staff and the finance enablement lead in planning and executing Finance Department's talent enablement strategy
- Collaborate across Finance Leadership Team and with OCEO to create a regular operating cadence of Finance Activities, including but not limited to All Hands meetings, QBR's, Quarter End activities and Finance Reviews
- Project Manage the Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DIBs) And Employee Resource Group (ERG) program activities across the Finance organization ensuring overall alignment with our Corporate Talent business partners
- Provide ad-hoc project and program management support as needed for various initiatives, such as functional transformation, optimization analyses, and projects for our Finance development rotiational program, Finance Interm Program, Finance New Hire Orientation, Finance Brown Bags and Meet 'n Greets with Finance executives, and other Finance engagement forums and ithers yet to be defined
In order to be successful in this role:
- You are self-motivated and a highly organized professional who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment who can prioritize and pivot accordingly to the current work demands
- You are able to communicate effectively and deliver presentations to groups at all levels and have the ability to answer questions with poise and confidence
- You have a strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills, and the willingness to lean in to deliver results
- You are comfortable leading in strategic planning and project management projects
- You are able to work cross-functionally to drive projects that support the Finance Organization's Priorities and Initiatives
- Previous project management experience in the area of College recruitment and/or other functions in a Human Resources discipline is desirable
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.