Brand Protection Operations Analyst at Red Points (Salt Lake City, UT)
What's Red Points all about?
Red Points is the fastest growing Brand Protection Solution partnering with more than 1,000 well-known brands. Operating in Barcelona, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Beijing. We are a fast-moving fun company to work for with great benefits, opportunities to build your career, and meaningful culture. We look to make eCommerce safer for both our clients and consumers.
Working with clients and internal stakeholders and a collaborative team, Brand Protection Analysts review online content and take action to remove content that violates our clients’ Intellectual Property rights. Your work in this capacity is critical toward recapturing revenues, protecting our client's identities, and stopping bad actors. Demonstrating resilience and thinking outside the box.
*Candidates must be based in Salt Lake City or surrounding areas.
- Understand the client’s business priorities, brand specifics, and the resulting online risk issues
- Use multiple technologies to detect, analyze, and remove infringing online content
- Efficiently identify and mitigate online infringements
- Perform quality analysis and identify trends, with data integrity
- Collaborate with team members globally to solve requests and prioritize ad-hoc projects and implement approaches to identified business problems
- Formulate and effectively communicate data-driven recommendations focused on client needs
- Focus on individualized customer issues for extended periods of time
- Provide clear, professional written and verbal communications to external and internal stakeholders
- Perform other assigned customer actions as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and minimum of 1-year experience in analytical reporting, corporate client services, account management
- Experience using a Customer Information System or CRM tool Salesforce preferred
- Proficient in G-Suite products (Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides)
- Mid to advanced level Google Sheets, pivot tables/charts
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Deadline-driven with excellent prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision, as well as on a team
- Inquisitive, learning mindset, and comfortable asking questions;
- Self-motivated, flexible, and able to adapt to client and organizational changes;
- Attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership for project and account outcomes for our customers
Nice to have:
- Fluency in a foreign language(s)
- Client management experience
What we offer
- Leaders who care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people and team-building events
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance with generous contributions
- Paid parking and gym in the office
- Employer matching of your 401(k) contributions
- Paid Parental Leave for primary and secondary caregivers
- Flexible work environment to promote work/life balance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We encourage all applicants, regardless of race, religion or belief (if any), color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, age, marital and civil partnership status, or disability status.
At Red Points, we believe real success starts and ends with hiring the very best people, empowering those people to get the job done, and making sure our people have a whole lot of fun along the way.
If you think this position could be a good match, apply now, and let's talk! :