Analyst, Customer Analytics (Remote) at Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a portfolio of five global, renowned lifestyle brands: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. We reach customers across 120+ countries and strive to create inclusive, welcoming, omni-channel experiences for our global customers.
How do we do it? Every day, our associates show up and empower one another to stay curious and think big. As a team of relentless innovators, we aren’t afraid to dream boldly. We are accountable and aim to the highest caliber to understand, push boundaries and embrace change. We coach, mentor, care, and bring our best selves every day because we are in this together. Whether you lead yourself, a team, or the company, everyone is a leader at A&F.
The Analyst, Customer Analytics role is within A&F Global Data & Analytics team. Primary responsibilities are to monetize our customer data warehouse thru in-depth customer & campaign analyses, incorporate new data types & sources into existing data structures, and develop actionable data insights that drive the company’s bottom line. This role would closely partner with our Marketing / Loyalty / Merchandising / Operations teams to help support their customer analytics/reporting and segmentation needs. Bring passion for learning and data-informed decision making that shapes holistic view of our business with consideration for all aspects of the customer experience - from front-end web & store experience through order fulfillment and customer service.
What will you be doing?
- Analyze customer file, loyalty program performance and campaign results to develop insights and recommendations to drive business strategy and marketing effectiveness
- Communicate and present insights & conclusions to stakeholders in non-technical language; be an evangelist of data-informed decision making and consistently identify new ways to leverage data and analysis.
- Identify synergies and connect dots on disparate customer marketing projects in terms of data, methodologies, processes & insights
- Ideate and design recurring reports/dashboards to identify ongoing trends, diagnose drivers for growth/decline and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Ideation, design, development, execution, and optimization of marketing campaigns designed to reduce churn, drive loyalty and increase revenue
- Identification of target audiences by working cross-functionally with internal teams and agency to gather insights which will improve targeting efforts and generate buy-in for targeting decisions
- Ensure all campaigns are set up and executed according to appropriate specifications and rules
- Establish and track ongoing success metrics for various customer marketing initiatives and relate them to return on investment
- Identify & resolve data quality issues within customer database
What will you need to bring?
- Bachelor's degree in Data Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems or related quantitative field required; advanced degree preferred
- Proficiency with SQL, R and/or Python
- 3-5 years of customer marketing database experience with a successful track record, either in-house or at an agency/consultancy ideal
- Strong analytical skills, data interpretation, and problem-solving skills
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Strong project management and inter-departmental coordination skills
- Highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid and demanding environment
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER