Sr. Manager IT - Enterprise and SAP at Jack Link's Protein Snacks (Minneapolis, MN)
When it comes to being wild, we know a thing or two. We’re not afraid of trying something new or the hard work it takes to make it happen. It’s in our DNA. We’ve turned a family recipe into the world’ largest meat snack business, that’s still proudly family owned and operated.
We’re a company built by innovators, and are driven to not only satisfy your hunger, but to also feed your journey – whether that journey is on the road, on the run, at the campground, at the playground, in the office or in the moment. It’s a journey we share with you. It’s the journey forward of our people, of our communities, of our category…with a reverence for quality and an irreverence for the status quo.
At Jack Link’s Protein Snacks, we see every moment of every day as an opportunity to move forward, to forge new ground, to realize our vision of becoming the World’s #1 Protein Snack Company. We never give up. You never give up. Together, we keep going. Are you wild enough to join us?
Join the team, make a difference, be part of something bigger.
Link Snacks, Ink (“Jack Link’s”) is the #1 Meat Snack brand in the U.S. Headquartered in Minong, Wisconsin, Link Snacks is a family-owned and operated company that represents a heritage of quality, safety and innovation. The company is made up of passionate team members who share an uncompromising commitment to delivering awesome products. Sold in more than 40 countries, the Link Snacks’ family of companies owns a portfolio of brands that includes Jack Link’s®, Lorissa’s Kitchen®, Wild River®, Golden Island®, MATADOR®, BiFi®, and Peperami®.Job Description
The Sr. Manager IT manages Product Owners and Business Analysts and is accountable for Customer 360, HR, Order-to-Cash, Finance, Manufacturing, Consumer 360, and Planning and Procurement end-to-end business solutions and products for Jack Link’s Globally. This role will drive transformational change leading to the adoption of an agile mindset while delivering business solutions and technology to realize business goals. It will report to the VP of IT and be a key member of the senior IT leadership team.
The Product Owners and Business Analysts seek to continually improve IT solutions and deliver business value faster and more effectively. They engage with Jack Link’s business leaders, listen carefully to understand business objectives and what challenges teams are facing, then develop a roadmap at the intersection of business goals and technology. The Product Owner Team also develops technology solutions from concept to delivery, while managing and prioritizing the product backlog.
The duties and responsibilities of this position shall consist of, but not be limited to, the following:
- Provide mentoring and leadership to the Product Owners/Business Analysts to advance their effectiveness and career goals
- Define and review annual Product Owner goals and training plans
- Embrace Agile development and enable/support the Product Owner/Business Analysts team in leveraging the SCRUM methodology
- Establish strong partner relationships and collaboration across business and technology areas
- Align business and technology stakeholders and lead the development and implementation of technology roadmaps
- Responsible for ensuring the full life cycle of all products, from ideation and strategy through delivery, support and retirement, occur on time, on budget and meet quality expectations
- Responsible to identify solutions and support models that could be applied in Jack Links to improve end user experience with IT products for Sales, HR, Supply chain, Finance and Procurement and manufacturing functions
- Continuously manage the value of the product through success metrics, ensuring the product is adopted as widely as possible
- Identify and champion the automation of business processes to increase the delivered solution value
- Develop and participate in the IT governance processes to set priorities and resolve conflicts across multiple products
- Engage external vendors and service providers to understand capabilities, costs, SLA’s and verify that contracts support the desired Statement of Work
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10 years of IT experience and exposure to product based IS/IT organization
- 5 plus years of experience in managing enterprise application teams such as SAP ERP and Salesforce
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies and IT product concepts (Agile/Scrum Training or Certification a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to build high performing teams through leadership, coaching, and mentoring of team members
- Demonstrated history of leading teams in environments where continuous improvement is expected
- Experience leading teams through large projects, shifting priorities and organizational transformation
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment and make sound decisions in urgent situations. Possess strong analytical, problem-solving, prioritization, and organizational skills. Review and ensure proper escalation/resolution of incidents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with a variety of audiences including senior level management. Ability to clearly communicate technical subject matter to a non-technical audience. Strong interpersonal skills in a diverse cultural environment.
- Knowledge of current technological developments and trends in industry
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Jack Link’s provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic that is protected by federal, state or local law.
Jack Link’s is participant in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For information about the E-Verify program, please visit: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.