SharePoint Administrator at Cradlepoint (Boise, ID)
This is a Remote Opportunity in the US
Cradlepoint was born in Boise and built for wireless. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision to Connect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers - big and small, across industries and around the world - utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere. We're at the forefront of the Wireless WAN and 5G - the next big waves in networking - and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you're hungry to be part of something big, come join us.
How Will You Contribute to the Company?
Cradlepoint has an immediate opening for a SharePoint Administrator within Global Information Technology. The SharePoint Administrator will be responsible for all activities related to the administration of SharePoint sites and services across the organization. The SharePoint Administrator will participate in the design, creation, and maintenance of internal and external SharePoint sites. The Administrator will be responsible for quality control, education, and the experience of the SharePoint environment to ensure that the appropriate processes and governances around proper use and support are in place. Primary responsibilities will include general SharePoint administration, site creation, permissions, external sharing, and document revision control and handing.
The Administrator will work directly with our Security teams to develop policies and methods to enforce proper document handling and controls. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, require minimal supervision, possess excellent analytical and communication skills, and be a team player with an "I Care" attitude. As required, occasional user support and periodic on-call duty, including nights and weekends. You will be expected to be a proactive worker and generate IT solutions that enhance the business they support. You must be able to take your experience and knowledge of systems administration and IT support to the next level and work with a world-class team to deliver on the operational goal of supporting the operational growth and resilience along with management visibility of Cradlepoint's overall IT functions.
Are you up for the challenge?
What Will You Do?
- Administer and maintain the Cradlepoint SharePoint instance
- Direct the maintenance and use of SharePoint sites and services
- Architect standards and streamline the look, feel and function to build consistency across all departments and organizations
- Collaborate directly with IT teams and external organizations to integrate SharePoint with other systems and services
- Design, create, test, and maintain content solutions to satisfy customer requirements
- Implement the enterprise-wide strategy and key initiatives/projects focused on the improving the business value, resilience, and operational agility within Cradlepoint under the direction of the Sr. Director of Networking & Infrastructure
- Operate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for systems and applications being supported
- Assist in the development of solutions and solving complex/unique problems concerning Cradlepoint's infrastructure
- Assist in the execution of departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities, and contribute to the IT and infrastructure functional strategy
- Work with IT and business teams to develop solutions that address root causes
- Utilize existing tools and processes to extend coverage, increase effectiveness and expand capabilities
- Work with diverse IT and business teams to assist in developing solutions to business issues in an effective and efficient fashion
- Possess the ability to effectively identify, evaluate and communicate new and ongoing issues or areas of concern
- Three (3+) years of experience in SharePoint Management in a Corporate environment
- SharePoint design and front-end development experience
- Experience with MS Teams
- Experience with SharePoint and Teams Automation
- Experience with data visualization and data representation
- Experience in an Agile development work environment
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Possess strong technical skills and comprehension of IT concepts & solutions
- Understanding of core infrastructure troubleshooting methodologies and process
- Ability to work on complex projects and with diverse teams
- Monitor and update IT systems with the latest software patches and updates
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades to SharePoint
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
Note: Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they don't meet 100% of all listed requirements? We don't want you to hold back! If you don't check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! We'd love to connect and see how you could add to our team.
At Cradlepoint, we're one team - all in on inclusion. Celebrating the uniqueness of our individual team members across the globe helps us build diverse teams where we all can thrive. Our connected, community-focused culture enables each one of us to perform at our best and fully be ourselves.
Our Cradlepoint values drive everything we do:
- Stay humble and hungry: Be a curious learner, resilient, and competitive.
- Don't point a finger; lend a hand: We are one team! Communicate, provide support, and lift others.
- Make a difference: Prioritize, innovate, differentiate, and think big for customer success. Make a difference in work and in our communities.
- Keep it simple: Eliminate complexity. Reduce time to value.
- Enjoy the ride: Celebrate - appreciate - grow.
- Trust, Respect, and transparency: Be ethical, data-driven, respectful, and straight shooters who share openly.
We are creating the future of global connectivity & community. Come join us. You belong here.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary with a focus on a global market; Annual and Incremental Incentive plans; employee retirement plans (where available)
- Flexible Time Off with Global Holiday Schedules to promote work-life balance
- Wellness initiatives focused on the health and mental well-being of our team members and their families, including free membership to Headspace (a mindfulness and well-being app), an International Employee Assistance Program, and dedicated quarterly Well-being Days and No Internal Meeting Fridays.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Eligible to participate in customary health and other benefit plans and programs based on location
- Work from home opportunities across our global locations with a culture rooted in inclusion and teamwork
Cradlepoint's Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees' differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and aim to attract, develop, and engage top talent from a diverse candidate pool. It is our policy and commitment to provide equal opportunity employment for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.