Senior System Integrator at Capital One (Washington DC)
1750 Tysons (12023), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Senior System Integrator
Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and iterative delivery environment? At Capital One, you'll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who solve real problems and meet real customer needs.
We are seeking a Senior System Integrator who is passionate about using cutting-edge open source frameworks with emerging technologies. As a Capital One Senior System Integrator, you'll have the opportunity to be on the forefront of driving a major transformation within Capital One.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies
- Be technically well-equipped on all aspects of troubleshooting skill for development issues, application issues, infrastructure issues, network issues and perform root cause analysis
- Share your passion for staying on top of tech trends, experimenting with and learning new technologies, participating in internal & external technology communities, and mentoring other members of the engineering community
- Collaborate with digital product managers, and deliver robust cloud-based solutions that drive powerful experiences to help millions of Americans achieve financial empowerment
- Build EC2 Instances manually in EC2 console as well as use a CloudFormation Template and support AWS services like RDS, ALBs, Lambdas, VPCs, subnets, S3 buckets, IAM roles, policies as needed
- Support Java Web UI Console for User onboarding, provisioning and deprovisioning, and update DynamoDB web API calls using SOAP, postman
- Participate in periodic late night on-call rotations
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 4 years of experience in Identity & Access Management
- At least 4 years of experience with CyberArk Privileged Access Management
- At least 4 years of experience with AWS
- At least 4 years of CI/CD pipeline experience
- 5+ years of experience with debugging in Linux and Windows environments
- 5+ years of experience with the operations and management of data infrastructure systems
- 4+ years of experience providing system integration and solutions for new or existing databases and network components
- 4+ years of experience with troubleshooting complex issues, performing root cause analysis, and providing production support
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected] . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).