Manager, SAP Logistics Systems at Restaurant Brands International (Miami, FL)
About Restaurant Brands International:
Restaurant Brands International Inc. is one of the world's largest quick service restaurant companies with more than $35 billion in annual system-wide sales and over 28,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. RBI owns four of the world's most prominent and iconic quick service restaurant brands – TIM HORTONS®, BURGER KING®, POPEYES® and FIREHOUSE SUBS®. These independently operated brands have been serving their respective guests, franchisees and communities for decades. Through its Restaurant Brands for Good framework, RBI working towards its goal of improving sustainable outcomes related to its food, the planet, and people and communities.
As Manager, SAP Logistic systems, you will be responsible for technical design, development, re-engineering, and maintenance of Logistic applications like SAP, APO, Kinaxis, WMS and Transportation Management systems. This position is the key support contact for individuals operating enterprise supply chain processes in SAP, Demand and Supply Planning. Manager, Logistics systems reports to the Sr. Manager Financial Applications and is responsible for tactical and long-term Architecture and Integration strategy for Supply Chain Applications. You should have strong interpersonal skills and capable of delivering highly complex projects and service requests in a fast-paced environment. You have previous experience of supporting and managing business teams. You are responsible to assess, estimate, design and prioritize new project or enhancements pipeline.
- Responsible for providing production support services and issue resolution for SAP ERP & Supply Chain applications.
- Responsible for system design, protype and implement IT solutions that provide practical business solutions for new requirements.
- Manage support partner resources, SLA and deliverables.
- Responsible for prioritizing effort with the business, staffing resources for projects, evaluating effort for project related work, negotiating resources with Implementation/support partners, screening candidates from third party partners that participate in implementations.
- Responsible for compliance of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and IT audit controls for SAP ERP and Supply chain applications.
- Responsible to Manage relationship with service providers and review SLA’s of supply chain applications support team.
- Lead, Manage project and support SAP ERP & other supply chain applications.
- Deliver supply chain application projects successfully.
- Promote and foster collaboration between business owners, GBS, supply chain teams & Managed service providers in supply chain applications practice.
- 20% - Lead requirements and solution design activities with internal customers, coordinate test case development, user acceptance testing and business approvals for development lifecycle for ERP and other financial application.
- 30% - Prepares and maintains business requirement, design documents and project timelines.
- 5% - Prepares and maintains implementation design specifications and system flow diagrams.
- 25% - Develops and maintains daily routines to review and communicate support SLA’s.
- 20% - Ensure compliance to change management procedures to enable smooth deployment of new or changed software and to provide recovery options should changes need to be backed out and work with operations staff to support changes released to production.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or Science with total 6+ years of SAP ERP Sales & Distribution, Material Management and SC planning Configuration, and support experience.
- SAP APO implementation and support experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Knowledge of current trends in corporate technologies and ERP applications.
- Experience working with offshore team and managing deliverables
- Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to the audience, whether orally or in writing.
- Verbal and Written Communication - Develop and plan communication strategies to ensure activities and accomplishments are communicated to senior management, project stakeholders, and IT teams.
- Experience in leading & delivering projects on-time & on-budget.
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.