IAM Integration Engineer at The Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL)
The Enterprise Technology mission is to deliver technology solutions that align to business strategies while enabling enterprise efficiency and promoting cross-company collaborative innovation. The Enterprise Technology organization drives competitive advantage by enhancing our consumer experiences, enabling business growth, and advancing operational excellence.
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineering team is hiring talented contributors for innovative projects that will help power and secure our businesses and guest experiences. Leverage your solutions integrations knowledge, industry experience, and your passion for new technologies and platforms. You will be part of a diverse cross-functional team with ownership at the core of its DNA. Our IAM teams are located in Celebration FL, Burbank CA, and Seattle WA - and we will consider any of these locations for this Hybrid role.
As an IAM Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for contributing to a world class team that supports various security and operational services including Single Sign-On / Multi-Factor Authentication, Authorization and Privileged Access Management (PAM) functions. You will be responsible for helping other teams integrate their applications with our IAM stack and ensuring customer success while being a champion of security.
The IAM Integration Engineer will implement integrations for Identity and Access Management Engineering, and is an expert in the tools, processes, and technologies (both proprietary and third party) used by the IAM team. They take an active role in liaising with other Project Constituents and contributors, both internal and external, to set and maintain integration standards and best practices through mentorship, evangelism of standards and best practices, and review and approval of integrations / configurations. The IAM Integration Engineer is also responsible for the integration support documentation, efficient and expeditious debugging, and the contribution of integration patterns that meets the standards and expectations of the role: being performant, secure, accessible, well documented, testable, and sustainable. Additional responsibilities include:
- Works closely with Product Management and Tier 2 Support team to identify critical integrations requiring high touch solution design and consulting.
- Works with Senior Manager, Engineering and Director, Engineering to follow and influence best practices for integrations with the IAM services.
- Interfaces with other service delivery groups within Enterprise Technology and across the company.
- Performs peer and vendor configuration / code reviews for compliance, security, performance, and best practices.
- Responsible for developing, enacting, and enforcing documentation, configuration, process, and performance standards.
Basic Qualifications :
- 3+ years of experience with Identity and Access Management Tools including SSO, MFA and PAM - specifically troubleshooting & Tier 2 support of these items
- 3+ years of experience with security automation and API interfaces using Python or other modern scripting languages
- 3+ years of experience with relational and non-relational database query languages such as SQL
- Deep understanding of SAML and OIDC protocols
- Experience with reviewing SSO configurations for a wide variety of SaaS applications and developing integration plans
- Able to perform a variety of tasks with guidance from senior IAM engineers and architects
- Able to work independently on tasks of varying complexity while delivering results in a timely fashion
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, and influencing skills
- Self-managing; self starter with a high level of initiative; strong sense of ownership and urgency
- 3+ years experience with SDLC tools such as JIRA, Jenkins, Github/Gitlab, Confluence, etc.
- Disney work experience (including experience with Disney IAM services such as MyID, AuthZ, Keystone, etc)
- Familiarity with sensitive data handling such as COPPA, PCI and PII, Safe Harbor
- A good understanding of cloud based platforms and architectures
Required Education :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering, or equivalent degree or equivalent experience
Additional Information :