Associate Director, Vendor Experience at Chewy (Miami, FL)
Chewy is hiring an Associate Director – Vendor Experience to join our team in Boston, Seattle, or Florida office. The MSS Team is responsible for creating the systems, services, and the process infrastructure for all Chewy businesses. Our team’s mission is to be the backbone for Chewy’s Business/Category teams, helping win long-term customer trust, business growth and profitability. We own the Pricing, Catalog/Content and Vendor Systems & Services that have engineering, product, program, and operational components. Chewy is looking for an Associate Director – Vendor Experience who will have the opportunity to lead vendor experience operations, program, and analytics team, and solve high impact vendor experience problems. This role will have a direct link to our business growth strategy and vendor management at scale. You will have a single threaded responsibility in managing vendor experience SLA, CSAT & program managing vendor system, while continuously improving internal processes/systems. This is a leadership position that will have exposure across the entire business, helping influence the vision and execution of Vendor experience strategy, tactics, technology, and services. You will deliver vendor experience solutions across all stages of vendor lifecycle, by closely partnering with business and senior leaders.
What You'll Do:
- Understand Chewy’s core customer base and their needs, establishing/modifying Vendor experience tenets that help meet the short + long term needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners across businesses to build and execute on the strategic approach to deliver exceptional vendor experience objectives.
- Help the Business teams in scaling the vendor experience to support five times current volume, using technology and processes.
- Work in conjunction with the Business leaders to develop the goals for the team.
- Build analytics frameworks and models that help develop and execute overall vendor experience strategy to build trust with potential and existing vendors.
- Work with colleagues in data science and engineering to drive best practices in development, adapting emerging and relevant approaches, testing, and production deployment at scale in the vendor experience.
- Identify and manage team priorities that align with Chewy’s overall objectives.
- Lead from the front and not be afraid of rolling-up your sleeves regularly, in supporting the team. We think big and act like owners, accelerating time on priorities that matter.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated history of leadership and full-cycle ownership of high impact teams from initial build to maturity.
- 8+ years of experience in Retail/Merchandising/vendor management role with 5+ years in managing and mentoring teams.
- Proven experience with bringing structured thinking in ambiguous problems spaces and delivering solutions.
- Ability to have clear and effective communication with senior leadership levels.
- Most importantly you will possess an Entrepreneurial mindset, which focuses on solving problems.
- Position may require occasional travel.
- Product Management experience
- Proficient Analytical tool kit- SQL, Tableau, etc. and any other analytics tool are preferred History of taking ownership and having the ability to think and react in a high-energy, data-driven, fast-paced environment.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact [email protected].
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact [email protected].