Training Specialist at Included Health (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:44 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, June 18, 2022
The Training Specialist is responsible for utilizing instructional design and facilitation best practices to create and facilitate a variety of learning experiences for the business, mainly focusing on new employee onboarding. It requires someone who can context switch easily, can facilitate with minimal supervision/support from managers, and who thrives in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Facilitate multiple, simultaneous courses/programs effectively and efficiently with a strong focus on new employee onboarding
- Utilize a variety of training techniques/methods to meet the needs of a diverse learning population
- Collaborate with training team colleagues to ensure we have high-quality learning experiences that meet the needs of the business
- Distill and use evaluation data to tell meaningful stories about business results stemming from training courses/learning experiences
- Maintain partnerships with business partners (Workforce Management, Quality), with minimal direction from supervisors, to support a smooth transition for trainees from the training environment to the production floor
- Act as a thought leader and consultant for stakeholders wherever learning is concerned
- Maintain strong relationships with peers in the business to remain connected with realities of the business
- Build strong relationships with subject matter experts, ensuring the team and the SMEs get what they need in a timely manner
- Participate in course audits
- 1-2 years experience in the training industry, preferably including experience in both facilitation and instructional design
- Solution Oriented, Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems through collaboration and a growth mindset
- Comfortable facilitating to a variety of groups
- Ability to quickly utilize problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Clear ability to work well under pressure with a proactive approach, including managing multiple projects and priorities
- Results-driven, always finds a way to get things done
- Ability to provide excellent internal and external customer service
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
More Information on Included Health
Included Health operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Included Health was founded in 2011. It has 2000 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Volunteer in local community, Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Intracompany committees, Daily sync and Open door policy. To see all 39 open jobs at Included Health, click here.
Read Full Job Description