Product Support Analyst at Anaplan (Remote)
Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Sure, we are leading innovation in Enterprise Planning Management software. Yes, our product is arguably the most sophisticated one in its class. But our product alone does not make heroes of our customers. Our Support team does.
As a Product Support Analyst, you will have the opportunity to be part of a ground-breaking team, delivering outstanding SaaS Customer Care and provide product and technical support to our worldwide customer base. The Product Support Analyst will become a specialist in the Anaplan platform and will own support requests from Anaplan customers from a variety of sources including email, live chat, and our ticketing system.
This will involve helping customers use the Anaplan Platform. Knowledge of multi-dimensional financial modeling, business analytics, and phenomenal customer service skills are a must. The Product Support Analyst will also assist in crafting product documentation to be included in our online Community and online help.
This role will require ability to hold clearances in order to cover the customer accounts and be based in Ottawa, Ontario.YOUR IMPACT:
- Answer customer support requests and advance them as needed
- Collaborate with other groups within Anaplan to find resolutions to support issues
- Work on a rotating after-hours and weekend schedules to support enterprise customers
- Work on a 10-hour day x 4 days a week schedule (1 am - 11 am shift)
- Assist with reporting on customer support statistics
- Build product documentation to be included in Anaplan’s Online Community
- Excel expertise. Must have hands-on Excel experience preferably advanced level.
- Solid skills and experience working with a multifaceted financial modeling tool such as IBM Cognos Planning, TM1, Hyperion or SAP BPC preferred
- 4-year degree in Finance, Accounting or MIS or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skillset
- A passion for business analytics, modeling, and planning
- Aptitude for quickly ramping up on new technology
- Superb communication and customer service skills
- The desire to work with a truly multifaceted and exciting team
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation, and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.