Lead, Enterprise Client Experience - Research Analyst at Northwestern Mutual (Milwaukee, WI)
At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
This hybrid role is expected to report in-person in MKE.
Northwestern Mutual has 165+ years of history providing financial security to millions of people. Continuing that tradition means changing to meet the needs of our clients and financial advisors. We are a strong, innovative, and growing company that invests in people who care and make a positive impact.
What's the role?
The Lead Research Analyst - Enterprise Client Experience owns consumer research work streams that impact and inform on the near and long-term success of Northwestern Mutual.
In this role, you will drive client centricity throughout the organization by developing and running primary research and completing in-depth analysis to identify trends and extract insights relevant to Northwestern Mutual's strategic direction. You will have opportunities to present findings directly to senior leadership therefore, to thrive in this role a blend of analytical prowess, business acumen, curiosity and strong communication / interpersonal skills are essential.
- Design, implement and manage the day-to-day operations of primary client / consumer research programs, focusing on, but not limited to, primary survey research
- Identify what data is necessary to answer a given business question to then perform any required analysis and interpretation necessary to share key results and develop insights
- Share results and / or insights visually
- Coordinate with external (vendor) and internal service partners, where applicable
- In general, support the Senior Director of Enterprise Client Experience and the broader Strategy Integration Team to use consumer research in benefiting the organization
Bring your best! What the role needs:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Social Sciences, Mathematics, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Skilled at understanding business problems and driving towards recommendations or insights using both quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Proficient in Excel, SPSS, SQL, R, or other prominent data visualization / analysis tools
- Consistent track record for handling multiple research projects simultaneously
- Experience packaging and delivering stories in PowerPoint
- Works well in a team environment, with colleagues at varying levels
- Superior communication skills
- Familiarity with how to read / interpret, and report on statistical analysis typically associated with consumer research, such as key driver modeling
- Proficiency with data collection and / or dashboard programming within Qualtrics XM platform
Pay Range - Start:
Pay Range - End:
Please note that this is the standard pay structure. Positions in certain locations (such as California) may provide an increase on the standard pay structure based on the location. Pleas e click here for additi onal information relating to location-based pay structures.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client's interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in California, Colorado, New York City, Washington or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.