Implementation Specialist at Varsity Tutors (Remote)
Varsity Tutors is searching for an Implementation Specialist to join our Varsity Tutors for Schools (K-12) team! As an Implementation Specialist, you will support the operations of the Varsity Tutors for Schools Customer Success organization. The Implementation Specialist is responsible for day-to-day email and phone communication with school administrators. Additionally, each Implementation Specialist serves a specific function on the team, focused on one area of the implementation process from end to end. The work done in this role puts your passion to serve and your drive to meet each client’s unique needs into action, creating an opportunity to deliver unique value to learners in school districts across the country.
About Varsity Tutors:
Nerdy (NYSE: NRDY), the parent company of Varsity Tutors, is a leading platform for live online learning, with a mission to transform the way people learn through technology. The Company’s purpose-built proprietary platform leverages technology, including AI, to connect learners of all ages to experts, delivering superior value on both sides of the network. Nerdy’s comprehensive learning destination provides learning experiences across 3,000+ subjects and multiple formats—including one-on-one instruction, small group classes, large format group classes, and adaptive self-study. Nerdy’s flagship business, Varsity Tutors, is one of the nation’s largest platforms for live online tutoring and classes. Its solutions are available directly to students and consumers, as well as through schools and other institutions. Learn more about Nerdy at https://www.nerdy.com/. The company publicly listed on the New York Stock Exchange on September 21, 2021.
We succeed thanks to a diverse mix of talented people who want to come, to stay, and do their best work. If you love learning, technology, and making a true impact, you’re going to love working here!
- Engage with customers and internal teams in an assigned region to ensure smooth rollouts of tutoring programs.
- Build relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with clients and internal teams.
- Be an owner of internal processes that contribute to team productivity and excellent customer experiences.
- Create and maintain documents related to timelines, implementation, and project management.
- Work cross-functionally as needed to ensure the voice of the customer is represented across Varsity Tutors.
- Follow multi-step systems and processes behind the scenes to ensure successful engagements.
- Plan to exceed expectations through a metrics-driven performance standard. We want the best for you and for our clients!
- Ability to consult with our clients and internal teams via email and video conference, conducting needs analysis, and offering effective solutions.
- Experience working with data, systems, and processes with a commitment to accuracy and follow-through.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work in order to meet deadlines.
- Work experience as a part of a team with mutual accountability.
- Passion for being part of a team that is dedicated to making a difference for our clients!
Location: Remote (work from anywhere in the U.S.)
Compensation, Benefits, and Culture:
- $40K base salary.
- $10K in company equity/stocks.
- Healthcare plans (medical, dental, vision, and life).
- 401K company matching plan.
- PTO, paid holidays, floating holiday (for your birthday!).
- VTO (volunteer time off) to do community service/charity work).
- 52 hours of free tutoring per year for you or immediate family members.
- Fun, collaborative, and team-oriented work environment with plenty of training and a feedback-rich culture.
Varsity Tutors is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. (INDHP)