Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents, so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What You'll Be Working On:
The Family Care Program Specialist is responsible for supporting dependent care programs geared towards expectant parents and caregivers for adults/elders. The incumbent will provide administrative duties to organize all program functions related to helping the team with case management responsibilities related to employees with parental leave and adult care benefits. They will be an
employee of Care.com and will be physically located at a U.S. based financial services client office in Jersey City. The position will operate as an extension of the client’s team to service their employees, spouses and domestic partners with navigating the rich expectant parent and adult care programs offered by the firm. Strong communication, attention to detail, and organizational skills are required. Previous HR, administrative assistant, coaching, and / or case management experience is preferred.
What Your Days Will be Like:
- Support the Family Care team, manage their schedules, and set up meetings with employees and spouses / partners
- Act as a general resource about the firm's Benefits / Wellness programs / services
- Manage and respond to all requests in the the Family Care shared inbox and voicemail
- Help employees and spouses/domestic partners of employees navigate available resources and programs related to pregnancy, adoption, surrogacy, infertility and adult caregiving
- Assist in managing the firm’s Parent Mentoring Program
- Conduct the bi-weekly Expectant Parent Walk Through webinar with employees in the US, educating them about firm resources, benefits and policies
- Manage and maintain the firm’s family care focused website content and other marketing materials
- Assist with creating and updating Excel spreadsheets, quarterly reports and presentations
- Help to open and manage cases including data entry
- Manage the firm’s Pathways to Parenthood Stipend Program
- Stay abreast of firm related benefits, plan changes and updates by liaising with the plan’s benefits providers and referral pathway partners
- Assist employees who are continuing to breastfeed / pump with gaining access to the firm’s onsite lactation resources
- And any and all responsibilities as assigned by management.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in human services, human resources or wellness field.
- Exceptional customer service, assessment, researching and networking skills required.
- Familiarity in maternal/newborn/adult care content matter.
- Creative, quick thinker with strong professional/executive-level communication skills.
- Demonstrated active listening and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent project management, problem-solving, and organizational skills; ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly.
- Self-starter, flexible, creative, independent thinker with impeccable attention to detail.
- Works efficiently and drives for results.
- Strong presentation skills
- Desire to grow into a case management / coaching role
- Experience with working independently in client or remote locations.
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to [email protected].
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).