Customer Support Advocate (Aspire) at ServiceTitan (St. Louis, MO)
We're Aspire, the leading SaaS provider for commercial landscaping, snow and ice removal, and janitorial businesses. Recently acquired by ServiceTitan, the world's leading provider of software for the trades, our cloud-based business management system enables contractors to grow their business, streamline operations, provide insights, and ultimately impress their customers. When you join our team, you'll be a part of one of the fastest-growing companies in St. Louis, with an award-winning culture that's been celebrated by the St. Louis Business Journal and Inc. Magazine. Trusted by thousands of premier field services leaders in the U.S. and Canada, our solutions empower our clients to make better business decisions for their company. Our new partnership with ServiceTitan will enable us to continue scaling our platform and customer base while maintaining our collaborative, tight-knit culture.
Ready to make your career move?
As a Customer Support Advocate, you'll be responsible for resolving client issues as reported through the formal ticketing system, emails, forums and phone calls. The position requires a full understanding of Aspire software platform and a superb ability to communicate functionality with clients. Reporting to the Manager of Care Services you'll be part of the AspireCare team where you'll identify and provide solutions to client challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You'll be responsible for ensuring that we consistently exceed clients' expectations and anticipate their future needs.
What you'll do:
- Respond to client issues, which may require troubleshooting, training, or other assistance.
- Provide first-level troubleshooting of client issues to pinpoint cause, establish reproducible conditions, and clearly and succinctly document scenarios.
- Follow established procedures for ticket management which includes prioritizing, resolving, and documenting client issues.
- Work independently to test client-identified software bug fixes and enhancements prior to notifying clients of release.
- Provide timely feedback on product design and functionality issues.
- Train new and existing clients in the operation of AspireCare and in basic Aspire Software systems concepts.
- Maintain clear, concise communication with clients and within the organization.
- Support their team with how to answer client requests and questions through Zoom calls, emails, and phone calls.
- No Travel is expected.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer service, client facing or account management role.
- Excellent communication skills working with all levels of an organization.
- Experience with Intercom or other issue reporting and tracking systems is a plus.
Where You'll Work:
Our headquarters is located in Chesterfield in St. Louis County. This position is currently working Monday through Thursday in the office and Fridays from home, until further notice.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and more.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.