Customer Service Representative at StockX (Remote)
Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
About the team
The Customer Service team at StockX exists to serve, delivering extraordinary customer service that creates effortless experiences. Through our service, we build an engaged and loyal StockX community. We work in a face-paced environment where we tear down walls to help our customers, and we find solutions, not excuses. Our success is focused on 3 areas: the Customer, the team member, and the Company. Serving our customers is our core, and we help drive a customer-centric culture. If you love serving others, have a passion for current culture, thrive in a face-paced environment, and embrace diversity and inclusion, StockX Customer Service may be the place for you!
About the role
Customer Service Representatives are on the front lines of helping our customers. The CS Rep plays an important role in handling the day-to-day contacts and resolving issues from our customers via email, chat and phones. They will also provide input into improving the customer experience and processes. This role has excellent growth potential within Customer Service.
What you’ll do
- Provide a high level of Customer Service to our customers via inbound & outbound phone calls, emails & chats.
- Resolve questions and achieve customer satisfaction from our customers and internal teams.
- Take ownership of individual customer queries, collaborating with internal teams to ensure positive outcomes for our customers.
- Help manage the customer experience through the order fulfillment process.
- Ensure strong customer satisfaction by meeting quality standards and service response time objectives across all contact channels.
- Strike the right balance between company policies and procedures and customer benefits to ensure consistency, high quality, and operational excellence across Customer Service and StockX.
- Identifying opportunities to improve processes and policies that will positively impact the customer experience.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities to achieve customer satisfaction as directed by leadership to fulfill business needs.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service or related experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a high volume call center
- A strong communicator who can explain complex information in simple ways
- Confident in problem solving, making independent decisions and owning the outcomes
- Ability to work flexible schedules to support business priorities, as needed
- Sense of urgency to perform tasks to timelines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment, with a strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- High school diploma or equivalent
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.