Customer Experience Associate II at Conduent (Lexington, KY)
| Lexington, KY
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:04 a.m. (CST) on Monday, June 6, 2022
Job Track Description:
- Performs business support or technical work, using data organizing and coordination skills.
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- In some areas, requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Expands skills within an analytical or operational process.
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training, and certifications.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Works with a moderate degree of supervision.
- Has developed skillset in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Supports the achievement of company goals by integrating teams for the best outcome.
- Impacts a team through quality of services and information provided.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices and receives moderate supervision and guidance.
- Has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Manages own workload.
- Ability to problem solve, self-guided.
- Evaluates issues and solutions to provide the best outcome for the client and end-users.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Assesses calls to provide service immediately, be transferred, or require follow-up for client resolution.
- Identifies customer needs by referring to case notes and examining each as a specific case.
- Performs routine call center activities concerning business products and services.
- Uses standard scripts and established guidelines and under supervision, to meet SLAs.
- Provides customers with information that is specialized and communicated in a warm empathetic manner.
- Gathers all necessary information to update the database.
- Escalates issues to senior levels, based on complaints or concerns.
- Explains company policies to customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
More Information on Conduent
Conduent operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Florham Park, NJ, Huntsville, AL, Tempe, AZ, Bakersfield, CA, West Sacramento, CA, Ocoee, FL, Orlando, FL, Atlanta, GA, Stockbridge, GA, Lexington, KY, London, KY, Elkridge, MD, Madison, MS, Cary, NC, Raleigh, NC, Cherry Hill, NJ, Secaucus, NJ, New York, NY, Staten Island, NY, Abilene, TX, Austin, TX, Dallas, TX, San Antonio, TX, Sandy, UT and North Chesterfield, VA. Conduent was founded in 2017. It has 29452 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all jobs at Conduent, click here.
Read Full Job Description