Customer Education Specialist at Therapy Brands (Remote)
Therapy Brands is the leading healthcare technology partner for mental, behavioral, and rehabilitative therapy. Our purpose-built and all-in-one practice management, data, and billing solutions drive exceptional clinical and financial outcomes.
Thousands of therapy practices rely on us as a trusted partner, to make their lives simpler and more efficient, improve revenue, and enable them to focus on patient care.
For more information, explore our solutions at therapybrands.com.Job Description
As a Customer Education Specialist, you’re responsible for ensuring that each internal and external learning touchpoint is engaging and effective. Your job is to enhance the competencies of customers and team members and reduce support volume by creating on-demand knowledge base articles, training videos, and e-learning courses. These materials should boost customer and support team performance in the application. You will be responsible for analyzing training needs, designing and delivering education curriculum and learning materials, and for managing all phases of customer training interventions.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION
- Create a variety of educational materials in the form of videos, infographics, and help articles
- Maintain creative and accurate knowledge bases
- Analyze current support and implementation communication to determine training needs
- Conducts regular assessments to identify education needs by working with the product and care team
- Design and develop e-learning programs for key customer roles and product processes
- Plan and facilitate customer education webinars
- Test new strategies for driving customer education value
- Manage multiple projects and requests from multiple brands
- Drive customer retention, reduce churn, and increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy by creating easy to digest education material
- Assist Education team in developing internal onboarding curriculum for new hires in support, professional services, and implementation teams.
- At least 2 years of experience creating customer education and/or online learning programs
- Background in SaaS-based programs
- BS degree in Instructional Design, Education, Communications, Business, or related field
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to deliver technical content with clarity to non-technical audiences
- Self-sufficient and able to succeed when there is ambiguity
- Needs to be able to communicate effectively through multiple mediums (phone, email, in-person, virtual meeting, webinars, etc.)
- Sound decision making and organizational skills
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and curriculum design
- 2+ years of experience in the Health or Behavioral Health industries
- Experience instructing or training a live audience
- 2+ years of experience utilizing Camtasia or other video recording tools
- Adequate knowledge of learning management software (LMS)
- Proficient in HTML coding and content style guides
- Experience working in Zendesk
- Experience working remotely and/or with distributed teams
- Passion for serving the mental health industry
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Therapy Brands, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging aren’t just words. We celebrate what makes us unique, foster an ecosystem of inclusion for all and harness our talents to promote diversity of thought and action in everything we do.
We instill Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging into the fabric of our CARING culture and business, as we strive to be recognized not only as the leader in healthcare technology, but also for our intentional efforts to promote a diverse community.
We will champion non-discriminatory practices throughout the employee and customer lifecycle; caring for every person regardless of race, national origin, color, religion, disability, sex, orientation, or familial status.
Therapy Brands is an equal opportunity employer.