Client Service Specialist (Entry Level + Hybrid) at Knowledge Services (Indianapolis, IN)
As a Client Service Specialist, you will serve as an integral team member for our local state government staffing accounts. Client hiring managers and staffing vendor partners alike will seek your guidance and support as their main Knowledge Services contact. You will support staffing customers by reviewing the positions they need filled and clearly communicating the position details to the pre-identified staffing vendor partner network, as well as managing the interview and onboarding process. You'll work in our proprietary software system and communicate internally and externally with many different teams. This role delivers a superior level of client service pertaining to any client contingent workforce staffing need.
Full training is provided in this position. New and recent grads are encouraged to apply! This role offers a hybrid work environment.
Join Knowledge Services and see why we have been voted one of Indy's "Best Places to Work in Indiana" for the past SIX years. We combine service and technology to create the best customer service to our clients nationwide. As a Knowledge Services team member, you will experience first-hand our exceptional culture, great benefits, and laid-back environment.
- Serve as main client contact for local state government accounts and their staffing needs
- Partner with client hiring managers to review incoming position details and post position to vendor community by means of our in-house proprietary Vendor Management System (VMS)
- Communicate client staffing needs to staffing vendor partner community
- Serve as main point of contact for vendor staffing partners and facilitate weekly vendor update conference calls
- Review staffing vendor partner submitted candidates in VMS, select best candidates, and submit to client for review
- Ensure staffing vendor partner compliance with onboarding process, monitoring, and informing client of any delays
- Team with vendor staffing partner and client to coordinate new hire first day details
- Work as an advisor to the client to recommend solutions to any issues and review processes on an ongoing basis
- Resolve miscellaneous client inquiries and partner with internal departments if needed for resolution
- Collaborate with the Program Account Manager and MSP team to develop client-specific strategies
- Provide efficient recommendations for all aspects of the program
- Bachelor's degree and some prior work experience highly preferred
- Proven aptitude to execute in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Positive team attitude and proven ability to take initiative
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong customer service and communication skills
Knowledge Services strives to offer an environment that provides our employees with the right balance between work and family.
Perks and Benefits include:
- Remote work flexibility
- Brand new HQ office full of amenities (gym, req room, coffee bars, bike room)
- Personal, modern work stations with standing desks and top of the line technology
- Mindful environment with touchless door entry and hospital grade air filtration system
- Comprehensive health insurance including dental and vision coverage
- Company funded life insurance
- Very generous company provided 401k match program (Roth and Traditional options)
- Established Wellness Program with quarterly monetary participation awards
- Competitive PTO schedule
- Extra PTO day during your birthday month and work anniversary month
- Maternity/Paternity Benefits
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth - in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person's endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Knowledge Services does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws. People with disabilities, veterans, and military families are encouraged to apply.