Social Media Associate, Nifty Gateway at Gemini
The Nifty Gateway Social Media Associate will report to the Marketing Manager and will focus on ensuring Nifty Gateway, a Gemini Company, builds a strong social media presence.
Our Social Media Associate will be in tune with the NFT space and have a background managing social media profiles across Twitter, Instagram and Discord. We’re looking for a self motivated, collaborative, and proactive social media associate who can engage with the community, creating and posting engaging content. The candidate should have demonstrated their abilities to tell stories developing videos, crafting direct response posts or managing live discussions. Their mission will be to build a strong presence of Nifty Gateway developing amazing content that engages with our community of passionate NFT enthusiasts. This individual will have a passion for the NFT space, digital art and social media. They have been working in a fast paced startup environment. They will be incredibly detail oriented. They will be able to work independently as well as collaboratively with the team at Nifty Gateway. Help us build the products that will introduce Nifties to 1 billion people!
- Manage Nifty Gateway’s Instagram, Twitter and Discord channels.
- Participate in the editorial calendar planning.
- Develop content in line with the brand voice and strategy, including short videos and direct response copy.
- Ensure posts are created and posted in a timely manner.
- Engage with the community on our channels.
- Use analytics to report and optimize your actions.
- 2+ years professional experience in a social media related role
- Professional or personal experience in the NFT /crypto art space
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Master direct response copywriting
- Demonstrated ability to create short video content that engages
- Experience managing social media platforms to drive brand awareness and customer conversions
- Ability to deliver excellent, high quality work under time constraints and deadlines
- Experience utilizing Twitter, Instagram, Discord, a social media management tool such as Hootsuite, Bitly, Sprout Social, TweetDeck, and creative platforms such as Adobe Creative Cloud, or Canva.
- Fluency in English
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.