LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- The Content Creator, Sales Enablement will be responsible for the acceleration of sales- and customer-facing content to support our overall sales enablement strategy.
- This role will build relationships with our sales enablement and product marketing teams to align on messaging and approach for campaigns; and work in unison with content strategists to determine the assets that align to the overall content calendar.
- He/She will craft and execute customer-facing materials such as pitch decks, presentations, one-pagers, social content to help buyers navigate through the sales process.
- Additionally, this role will partner with sellers and the sales enablement team to gather feedback and make recommendations for new approaches to inspire new content.
Your qualifications are:
- At least 5+ years of experience creating customer-facing content such as pitch decks, presentations, and other collateral materials
- Understand brand voice; ensuring consistency, accuracy, and quality of all marketing content
- Collaborate with product marketing, sales enablement and content marketing teams to quickly understand customer needs, pain points, and propose innovative content solutions
- Demonstrated success working with senior management and customers
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, Communications or comparable professional experience.
- great writing skills
- Familiarity with B2B marketing
- An understanding of the sales process and buyers cycle
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.