Client Success Manager (Hybrid)
Nextpoint is looking for a Client Success Manager (CSM) to manage a portfolio of existing customers and ensure that our customers 1) fully engage with the platform and our services, 2) recognize a compelling ROI from their investment in Nextpoint, and 3) advocate on our behalf, both internally (account expansion) and externally (via referrals). The CSM serves as the "quarterback" in Nextpoint's relationship with his/her clients. Over the course of a calendar year, it is the CSM's role to understand the roles and priorities of the key stakeholders, establish a regular communication cadence to remain current on their needs, and bring the appropriate internal subject matter experts into the conversation as needed. Account retention and expansion are vitally important to Nextpoint's success. It is the job of the CSM to delight our customers and forge long term relationships that can be measured via high renewal rates, user license growth, invoiced services revenue, testimonials, and referrals.
This role emphasizes a proactive approach to client engagement, a focus on revenue growth within existing accounts, and the ability to contribute individually to the success of the clients and the overall business.
Here are some key aspects of a Client Success Manager's role:
- Renew annual subscription agreements for existing accounts within one's assigned territory
- Grow revenue within existing accounts by driving usage with current users, identifying new users, and seeking professional services opportunities
- Effectively communicate Nextpoint's value proposition and solutions offering
- Perform product demonstrations; prepare proposals and sales agreements
- Maintain a high level of activity (meetings per week) to ensure regular client engagement
- Track opportunities in one's pipeline, provide accurate forecasts, and report revenue in CRM
- Collaborate with other team members (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Services, Product)
- Proactively seek opportunities to innovate on our account management processes and create new efficiencies
- Meet and achieve quarterly revenue targets
- Travel as needed
- Requires 2+ years of proven sales/marketing/project management/client success experience
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent work experience
- Passionate about SaaS and the desire to make a difference
- Resourceful, driven, and results-oriented
- Proven track record of closing opportunities and exceeding quotas
- Ability to share and receive feedback
- Delegate tasks effectively
- Excellent Communication skills
- Complex solution selling (i.e. experience selling or delivering a combination of software and services)
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to travel 35% of the time
- Nextpoint has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccine policy, with the option for exemption based on qualifying medical conditions or religious beliefs. The company engages in an interactive process to identify possible reasonable accommodations.
- Authorized to work in the US for any employer
WHO IS NEXTPOINT
Nextpoint is the industry leader in delivering cloud-based services for eLaw. Our market leading software and services help legal related organizations conquer their eDiscovery, Litigation, and Admin needs. We do this by providing a powerful SaaS platform with world-class support and engagement teams that help hundreds of law firms across the country manage large data sets, identify relevant information via AI and complex searches, and organize evidence to build compelling arguments to support their clients' interests. Our progressive, customer-focused approach and entrepreneurial spirit has enabled us to remain independent and self-funded and is now fueling our rapid growth. The legal industry is undergoing an exciting transformation as new technologies redefine how data is managed in the cloud, and Nextpoint is leading the way with innovative solutions that meet the needs of this dynamic market.
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience
- Flexible Hybrid schedule (3 days/week in office or with clients)
- PPO Health Plan, Dental and Vision
- Health, Dependant, and Transit FSA
- Generous PTO policy & paid holidays
- Annual professional development stipend
- Monthly Flexible Benefit stipend
- 401k plan & match
- Free in-office lunch every day and a stocked kitchen and bar!
- And more
We have earned a place on the list of "50 BEST SMALL COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN CHICAGO 2022"!
We seek out colleagues who are interested in working with high-performing professionals, developing their own professional skills, and seeing the impact of their contributions to our company. We are relentlessly team-focused and customer-centric. Working at Nextpoint is an entrepreneurial adventure. Projects move fast and plans change frequently as we navigate opportunities and meet the needs of our clients. We take pride in having a friendly, open office life that is relaxed and honest. We enjoy spending time with one another in the office as well as outside of work. We are problem solvers, simplifiers, and challenge seekers, but above all we strive for a happy workplace and satisfied clients. We enjoy working on impacting the legal justice system and thinking about how legal, regulatory, and government processes will evolve to address emerging technology and how the technologies we develop impact under-served and vulnerable communities as well as the environment.
Feel free to check out our reviews on Glassdoor , G2 , and Capterra !
Nextpoint has adopted a mandatory COVID-19 vaccine policy to safeguard the health and well-being of employees and their families, customers, and the community. An exemption may be requested on the basis of a qualifying medical condition, or for religious beliefs, and the company will engage in an interactive process to identify possible reasonable accommodations.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Nextpoint is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to foster a diverse workplace, actively seeking to recruit, retain and promote people of color and LBGTQ candidates. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. If you are interested in our company we encourage you to apply even if you do not see an applicable job description, as we are growing fast and are always on the lookout for high performing, curious, entrepreneurial-minded individuals to join our team!