Client Success Analyst (Hybrid)
Nextpoint is looking for a Client Success Analyst (CSA) to manage a portfolio of existing customers and ensure that our customers 1) fully engage with the platform and our services, 2) recognize a compelling ROI from their investment in Nextpoint, and 3) advocate on our behalf, both internally (account expansion) and externally (via referrals). As a CSA, you will not only manage your dedicated portfolio of customers but also play a pivotal role in supporting the Client Success Director in implementing and expanding their book of business.
The CSA serves as the "quarterback" in Nextpoint's relationship with their clients. Account retention and expansion are vitally important to Nextpoint's success. It is the job of the CSA to delight our customers and forge long term relationships that can be measured via high renewal rates, user license growth, invoiced services revenue, testimonials, and referrals.
This role emphasizes a proactive approach to client engagement, a focus on revenue growth within existing accounts, and the ability to contribute individually to the success of the clients and the overall business.
Here are some key aspects of a Client Success Analyst's role:
- Collaborate with a Client Success Director to ensure the successful onboarding of new clients.
- Renew annual subscription agreements for existing accounts within the assigned territory.
- Increase revenue within existing accounts by driving usage with current users, identifying new users, and identifying professional services opportunities.
- Triage incoming client calls and emails related to workflow and product issues, striving to resolve client issues before forwarding them to Support.
- Responsible for applying analytics to track, evaluate, and optimize CS performance.
- Schedule and deliver end-user and admin training for client accounts.
- Schedule client meetings for Client Success Directors and manage follow-up logistics.
- Maintain a high level of activity (meetings per week) to ensure regular client engagement.
- Ability to travel as needed, including on-site visits with clients or attending office events.
- Bachelor's degree in Arts/Sciences or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of proven experience in sales, marketing, project management, or client success.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to document and communicate effectively with internal and external resources.
- Experience with Salesforce, PowerPoint, and the Google Platform is a plus.
- Exceptional attention to detail to ensure accuracy and effective execution of all projects.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to problem-solve and think analytically in a fast-paced environment.
- Nextpoint has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccine policy, with the option for exemption based on qualifying medical conditions or religious beliefs. The company engages in an interactive process to identify possible reasonable accommodations.
- Authorized to work in the US for any employer
WHO IS NEXTPOINT
Nextpoint is the industry leader in delivering cloud-based services for eLaw. Our market leading software and services help legal related organizations conquer their eDiscovery, Litigation, and Admin needs. We do this by providing a powerful SaaS platform with world-class support and engagement teams that help hundreds of law firms across the country manage large data sets, identify relevant information via AI and complex searches, and organize evidence to build compelling arguments to support their clients' interests. Our progressive, customer-focused approach and entrepreneurial spirit has enabled us to remain independent and self-funded and is now fueling our rapid growth. The legal industry is undergoing an exciting transformation as new technologies redefine how data is managed in the cloud, and Nextpoint is leading the way with innovative solutions that meet the needs of this dynamic market.
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience
- Flexible Hybrid schedule (3 days/week in office or with clients)
- PPO Health Plan, Dental and Vision
- Health, Dependant, and Transit FSA
- Generous PTO policy & paid holidays
- Annual professional development stipend
- Monthly Flexible Benefit stipend
- 401k plan & match
- Free in-office lunch every day and a stocked kitchen and bar!
- And more
We have earned a place on the list of "50 BEST SMALL COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN CHICAGO 2022"!
We seek out colleagues who are interested in working with high-performing professionals, developing their own professional skills, and seeing the impact of their contributions to our company. We are relentlessly team-focused and customer-centric. Working at Nextpoint is an entrepreneurial adventure. Projects move fast and plans change frequently as we navigate opportunities and meet the needs of our clients. We take pride in having a friendly, open office life that is relaxed and honest. We enjoy spending time with one another in the office as well as outside of work. We are problem solvers, simplifiers, and challenge seekers, but above all we strive for a happy workplace and satisfied clients. We enjoy working on impacting the legal justice system and thinking about how legal, regulatory, and government processes will evolve to address emerging technology and how the technologies we develop impact under-served and vulnerable communities as well as the environment.
Feel free to check out our reviews on Glassdoor , G2 , and Capterra !
Nextpoint has adopted a mandatory COVID-19 vaccine policy to safeguard the health and well-being of employees and their families, customers, and the community. An exemption may be requested on the basis of a qualifying medical condition, or for religious beliefs, and the company will engage in an interactive process to identify possible reasonable accommodations.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Nextpoint is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to foster a diverse workplace, actively seeking to recruit, retain and promote people of color and LBGTQ candidates. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. If you are interested in our company we encourage you to apply even if you do not see an applicable job description, as we are growing fast and are always on the lookout for high performing, curious, entrepreneurial-minded individuals to join our team!