About the Role:
10Pearls is seeking an experienced sales executive to join our team as Client Partner and contribute to the consistent year-over-year growth we have enjoyed over the past several years. In this role, you will have the opportunity to leverage our robust team of technical and sales leaders to support new and current clients through their innovation and modernization goals. We are looking for someone with strong experience in the technology industry with an understanding of the markets 10Pearls operates in and a demonstrated practical knowledge of the business drivers that translate into technical requirements. While we operate across many client industries, we are looking for sales professionals with strong connections in the financial services and healthcare industries to introduce them to the broad range of services 10Pearls provides. Working closely with the Executive Team, you’ll also act as the escalation point for business-critical matters and provide support when needed. We are looking for candidates local to our headquarters in Tysons Corner, VA, or located in one of the following cities: Dallas, Austin, Miami, Chicago, New York City, Boston, Charlotte, Atlanta.
The Day to Day:
- Consistently prospect, pursue, and close new business. Ability to identify new leads and prospects, generate call lists, and obtain client meetings. Cold and warm calling skills; experience dealing with and managing objections.
- Build and grow strong client relationships through regular communication, firm alignment and expert expectation management to increase the partnership between 10Pearls, client, delivery teams, and executive stakeholders.
- Understand the client's business priorities, pain points, overall technology landscape, organization, timeline, and priorities for capitalizing their return on investment.
- Work with clients to identify new needs and obtain qualified job requirements. Negotiate with clients to establish appropriate bill rates, contract terms, and fees.
- Identify client growth areas and strategically plan with the Sales and Executive team to grow existing teams and help identify growth opportunities.
- Build customer advocates - develop deep strategic client relationships and build a loyal client base that actively advocates for our company.
- Develop and implement Customer Success Initiatives - leverage prior experiences and an entrepreneurial spirit to help us establish new best practices.
- Leads the pursuit and capture of client renewals.
You will bring:
- 10+ years’ of experience selling technical services including digital transformation.
- Client Account Management and Client Advocacy experience with proven customer/client facing skills.
- Ability to exhaust all avenues and present best value and pricing to leads and prospects and convert them to clients.
- Ability to communicate effectively and interface with at all levels, including senior management and technical personnel.
- A strong team player and servant leader who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment, you excel at proactively and positively managing change.
- Ability to multitask as a detailed oriented, curious, and strong problem solver.
- Effectively manage high pressure situations with a high degree of patience, tenacity, and tact, by involving the appropriate resources as necessary.
- Highest commitment to customer service and satisfaction.
- Strong problem resolution negotiation and closing skills. Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Results oriented. Ability to plan week, month, and quarter with proven results.
- Determination, persistency, and ability to add new clients. Ability to take “no” for an answer.
- A sense of urgency and a bias for action.
Key Performance Metrics:
- Customer Satisfaction with Partners: Are your customers satisfied with your work? Are you marketing, selling, implementing, configuring, and supporting customers successfully?
- Partner Profitability: Meeting and exceeding personal annual sales quota.
- Partner Engagement: Are you generating new business through a combination of your personal network, performing outreach, attending events, and other gathered intelligence.
- Partner Experience: The total partner experience. We will be measuring your overall contributions to 10Pearls, from policies to processes to personnel and profitability.
10Pearls is a global, purpose-driven digital technology partner helping our clients re-imagine, digitalize and accelerate their businesses. As an end-to-end digital partner, 10Pearls helps businesses create transformative digital products incorporating emerging technologies and utilizing our broad expertise in product management, UI/UX, cloud architecture, software development, data science, cybersecurity, and quality assurance. 10Pearls' clients include Global 2000 enterprises, high-growth mid-size businesses, and exciting start-ups across several industries, including healthcare, financial services, energy, education, real estate, and retail. Headquartered in the Washington DC metro area, 10Pearls has a far-reaching global presence with delivery centers in North America, Latin America, Europe, and South Asia.
The Washington Post has referred to 10Pearls as a double-bottom-line company that balances profits with our responsibility to our communities. Recognized on the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Companies List for the last four years and awarded the #1 Most Diverse Midsize Company in Greater Washington by the Washington Business Journal, we leverage the passions and intelligence of our people to ensure we deliver solutions that meet and exceed our clients’ needs.
We are growing rapidly and looking for talented people to join our team. If you are seeking an opportunity to make an impact with an innovative company, we would love to meet you!
We offer a competitive compensation package, including the below benefits for full-time employees:
- Strong medical, dental, and vision plans with 60% of premiums for employees and their dependents covered by 10Pearls
- Employer-funded health reimbursement account (HRA) for the high deductible health plan option
- Generous 401(k) plan with a 4% employer match and immediate vesting after 90 days of employment
- Flexible paid time off for vacation, sick/wellness, and personal leave; separate paid parental leave program
- Employer-paid short term, long term, life, and AD&D insurance
- Additional voluntary insurance programs, including life & AD&D, critical illness, cancer, and hospital indemnity for employees and dependents
- Full access to Tysons Corner Headquarters office with amenities: a state-of-the-art gym, fully stocked kitchen with snacks and cold brew coffee on tap, and free parking on-site
10Pearls is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.