Keeper is hiring a motivated and passionate Bilingual (Spanish/English) Implementation Specialist to join an expanding team within our B2B Support, EMEA division. Qualified candidates must permanently reside in Ireland. This is a 100% remote position with an opportunity to work a hybrid schedule for candidates based in the Cork, Ireland area!
Keeper’s cybersecurity software is trusted by millions of users and thousands of organizations, globally. Join one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity companies and be responsible for setting our customers up for success!
Keeper Security is transforming cybersecurity for people and organizations around the world. Keeper’s affordable and easy-to-use solutions are built on a foundation of zero-trust and zero-knowledge security to protect every user on every device. Our next-generation privileged access management solution deploys in minutes and seamlessly integrates with any tech stack to prevent breaches, reduce help desk costs and ensure compliance. Trusted by millions of individuals and thousands of organisations, Keeper is the leader for best-in-class password management, secrets management, privileged access, secure remote access and encrypted messaging. Learn more at KeeperSecurity.com.
As an Implementation Specialist at Keeper Security, your role will be pivotal in guaranteeing the successful onboarding and adoption of our products by our clients. You will engage in close collaboration with our clients and work closely with our Implementation Manager to comprehend their unique requirements, subsequently configuring our solutions to precisely align with their needs. Your expertise and meticulous attention to detail will serve as the cornerstone for providing our customers with a seamless and exceptional experience.
- Business Customer Onboarding: Oversee the delivery of Keeper’s software for all clients including initial deployments of new customers and expansion deployments of existing customers. This includes mastery level understanding of our complex line of technical SaaS products.
- Customization: Tailor our solutions to meet the specific needs and objectives of each client, ensuring a personalized and effective experience.
- Technical Support: Offer continuous technical support to clients, adeptly troubleshooting issues and efficiently resolving any concerns as they arise. Furthermore, proactively recognize and rectify project-related risks and issues, promptly escalating them to engineering only when required.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate records of client configurations, customizations, and communication to ensure a comprehensive understanding of each implementation.
- Feedback and Improvement: Gather feedback from clients and collaborate with the product development team to improve the functionality and usability of our solutions.
- Project Management: Effectively oversee multiple implementation projects concurrently, ensuring their timely delivery within predefined scope. Maintain consistent and transparent communication of project status and progress to internal stakeholders and clients, promptly addressing any arising issues or concerns.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business administration (or a field related to project management) or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2+ years progressive experience in SaaS support and/or implementation
- Salesforce experience
- Experience with Google docs and MS-office tools
- Experience in SaaS deployment with security software experience preferred
- Proficiency in leading external client engagements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively manage client relationships
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, across global regions and time zones
- Bilingual fluency, ability to write, read, and speak both English and Spanish
- Experience with project management tools such as Monday.com
- Onsite lunches
- Private healthcare (no wait period)
- Pension contribution (no wait period)
- Sick Pay
- Bike-to-Work Scheme (if local)
- Above Market annual Bonuses
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.