Undergrad Human Resources Summer Intern
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone- you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
Mondelēz International was recognized as one of the Top 100 Intern Programs in the US in 2023.
Function Job Description
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Human Resources Intern to join our team. As an HR Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in various HR functions while supporting the HR team's efforts within our manufacturing plant.
- Support the onboarding process for new hires by preparing materials, facilitating orientation sessions, and ensuring a smooth transition into the company.
- Aid in maintaining accurate and organized employee records and HR documentation.
- Assist in organizing and coordinating HR-related events, training sessions, and employee engagement activities.
- Provide support in addressing employee inquiries and concerns, escalating issues to the HR team as necessary.
- Collaborate with HR team members on various projects and initiatives related to employee development, policies, and procedures.
- Assist in conducting research, collecting data, and generating reports to support HR initiatives and decision-making.
- Participate in learning opportunities and training sessions to expand knowledge of HR practices and processes.
Requirements and Preferred Qualifications
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Mondelēz International (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status.
The ideal candidate displays some of the following characteristics:
- Strong leadership potential and student leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills and resilience.
- Adaptable, with interpersonal savvy and engaged in diverse extracurricular activities.
- Demonstrating a growth mindset, agility, integrity, and a vision for the future.
- Strong cognitive abilities, willingness to learn, and data pattern recognition.
- Driven, curious, and ready to make a positive impact.
- Subsidized, fully furnished housing for the Summer (For those who qualify)
- Roundtrip travel covered at the beginning and end of the internship
- Full-Time conversion opportunities upon graduation
- The expected compensation weekly pay ranges for interns is $1,000-$1,150.
- Compensation rates for Summer Interns is pre-determined and non-negotiable.
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, weproduce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands-including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz , Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products -are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Intern (Fixed Term)