By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technologyservices, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management andHigh-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing,Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world classmethodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti bringstogether more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiaryof Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduringrelationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards andempowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations inthe same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer anenvironment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balancebetween your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer ofchoice!What You'll Do:Sogeti P&G Cincinnati is looking for a Technical PM 3 to 8 yrs of experience.
- Design, Build and Qualify new capabilities as requirements identified required to deliver the masterplan
- Work with Product Owners/Stake Holders/Service Managers
- Manage Code Delivery
- Implementing and maintaining the system solutions between releases
- Manage and Align CRs
- Interaction with L1, L2, L3 and co-ordinate with L4
- Integration Dry Runs
- BAT / Dry Runs - Business Sign Off. If Agile plan accordingly.
- Data setup / qualification
- SIT / QA Testing - Gate Review
- Defect Prioritization
- Defect Resolution and Deployment Planning
- Performance Stress Testing Manual Vs Automated
- Vendor Management
- Budget/Vendor Capacity to be aligned with Section Managers
- Additional Scope items outside of current app such as integrations, data interfaces, downstream system updates for future roadmap.
- Technical know-how of the landscape - App, Backend, Infra. In this case .Net and relevant platform/technologies.
- is a Bachelor's Degree
- Technical Skills, Agile is a plus, PM, BA
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card.
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life
More Information on Sogeti
Sogeti operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Dayton, OH. Sogeti was founded in 1967. It has 12018 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 296 open jobs at Sogeti, click here.
Read Full Job Description