Sr. TPM Manager - Integrated Lean Six Sigma
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
You coordinate and implement our operational excellence program to help our leaders deliver results. A core part of this role is to create a continuous improvement (CI) mindset and to provide tools and technique capabilities to develop organizational self sufficiency.
How you will contribute
- Apply CI principles, tools and techniques to create a zero-loss culture that enhances our capabilities in loss identification, loss eradication and prevention
- Nurture a CI culture that challenges the status quo and changes our employees' behaviors
- Provide training on CI tools and techniques to drive teams through CI cycles. You will also coach employees so they can successfully achieve their targets
- Encourage leaders to manage performance using balanced score cards. You will also coordinate the KPI performance review, using root-cause analysis for those out of target and implementing corrective actions
- Benchmark externally, ensuring where relevant that best practice and new tools are deployed I collaboration with internal partners
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in implementing CI processes (e.g. TPM for manufacturing, Lean Six Sigma in consumer goods industry)
- Servant leadership and great team player
- Experience in change cultural and management processes
- Effective communication and organizational agility
- Strategic approach/thinking and strong capacity of influence
- Ability to teach others and develop talent
- Results oriented and prepared to deal with ambiguity
- Experience in continuous improvement, project/engineering, production
- Engineer (Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical)
- 15+ years of experience in Operations/Manufacturing, Maintenance, TPM, or a combination of those areas
- 5+ years leading TPM/Lean programs in a manufacturing setting
- 3+ years in Manufacturing/Operations and/or Maintenance leadership positions
- Proven success record of TPM implementation and significant OEE improvement
- Master's degree in Business or Engineering
- 6-sigma black belt certification
- TPM (JIPM) certification
- 5+ years in Manufacturing/Operations and/or Maintenance leadership positions
- CPG or pharma experience (highly preferred)
- M-F Flexible on weekends
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, weproduce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands-including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz , Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products -are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.