Sr Power Platform Engineer
Description & Requirements
WHO WE ARE
Being one of the world's largest food and beverage companies- The Kraft Heinz Company is building a new legacy by investing in a robust Digital infrastructure to revolutionize the food and beverage industry. We are on a journey to create a digitally-powered- agile-enterprise - all while honoring a 150-year heritage and a portfolio of 200 iconic food brands. At the heart of this journey is our ambition to create an environment where powerful AI solutions augment humans and where small mission-based teams relentlessly pursue tangible solutions for our consumers- customers- and the enterprise.
That ambition requires us to create a modern engineering- cloud- and data ecosystem - a one of its kind that becomes the neural network of our company. We want you to bring your tech-self to us. You can look forward to high-impact- no bureaucracy- entrepreneurial work - done in small teams - and a unique opportunity to create something bold- something awesome- something inventive and something globally impactful.
This is a very exciting- career building job opportunity. If you have an engineering mindset- let's explore! As a Senior Power Platform Engineer - you will drive best-in-class adoption and develop methods to improve the client experience through the implementation of Power Platform capabilities. The Senior Full Stack Engineer will be developing- implementing- automating- and scaling the system design- system administration- and system deployment to deliver best-in-class services using Azure and the Power Platform.
As a successful Senior Full Stack Engineer- you are results-driven and bring strong engineering skills and a deep understanding of the Power Platform. You are a person of high integrity- who believes in innovation and challenging the status quo when needed- while always first seeking to understand.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop end-to-end solutions using Power App- Power Automate- Power BI and that improve collaboration- productivity- and knowledge sharing
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Microsoft Power Platform- architecture- capabilities- implementation requirements- integrations- and future roadmaps.
- Demonstrate ability to collaborate between business units- architecture- operations- and security on the development and implementation of solutions that meet operational and compliance standards while meeting relevant regulatory requirements.
- Champion power platform and office 365 communities of practice.
- Works closely with project managers and developers to implement reliable- manageable- and secure solutions for internal and external connections.
- Identifies opportunities to automate or improve existing processes.
- Understands and complies with IT and IS policies and procedures- especially those for quality and productivity standards that enable the team to meet established client service levels.
- Maintain consistent- quality documentation including SOP and runbook documentation to meet ongoing operations and business continuity requirements
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- Passionate about technology transformations and are innovation driven
- Foundational knowledge of O365 platform and Azure AD.
- Experience using JIRA for project management activities.
- Expert knowledge of current versions of the following products: Power Apps- Power BI- Power Automate- Power Virtual Agents- Azure.
- Proficient in developing Power BI reports.
- Strong proven Software Engineering experience.
- Innovation and Continuous Improvement.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience in application development and architecture.
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Power Platform- especially Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Experience building RESTful microservices and APIs using Python.
- Experience developing web applications using Python- Django framework.
- Knowledge and technical proficiency in adjacent technologies including the following: Power BI- Microsoft Azure- Azure Logic Apps- Flow- Snowflake- AD- etc. (certifications a plus).
- Extensive hands-on expertise with Common Data model.
- Extensive experience in implementing- operating- customizing- tuning and troubleshooting Power Platform solutions.
- Experience with CI/CD tools and version control.
We're accelerating our ambition to become a best-in-class Digital leader by making data-driven investments that drive smarter business decisions. As the guardians of 200 beloved brands and the creators of innovative products- we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally. What we build today helps bring joy to customers- consumers- and communities around the world tomorrow. Ready to build the future of food- now? Have a seat at our table and join our Digital Revolution to disrupt!
Ready to help future-proof our legacy? Join our table- and Let's Make Life Delicious!
Kraft Heinz is a global food company with a delicious heritage. With iconic and emerging food and beverage brands around the world, we deliver the best taste, fun and quality to every meal table we touch. We're on a mission to disrupt not only our own business, but the global food industry. A consumer obsession and unexpected partnerships fuel our progress as we drive innovation across every part of our company.
Around the world, our people are connected by a culture of ownership, agility and endless curiosity. We also believe in being good humans, who are working to improve our company, communities, and planet. We're proud of where we've been - and even more thrilled about where we're headed - as we nourish the world and lead the future of food.
We grow our people to grow our business. We champion great people who bring ambition, curiosity, and high performance to the table as the guardians of our beloved and nostalgic brands. Good isn't good enough. We choose greatness every day by challenging the ordinary and making bold decisions. All while celebrating our wins - and our failures - as we work together to lead the future of food.
Challenging the status quo takes talent. We invest in your purpose and potential by developing skills and nurturing strengths that leave a legacy on our business and a lasting impact on your career. Because great people make great companies, and we're growing something great here at Kraft Heinz.
Office Collaboration & Hybrid Work Environment
We believe our office environment fuels our collaboration, connection & community as an organization and allows our employees to grow toward greatness. We also believe providing a more flexible and agile model is essential in today's workplace. A majority of our office-based employees will be able to work remotely for up to two days each week. Additionally, employees who are subject to this hybrid model will be eligible to work from anywhere for up to six weeks in a rolling 12-month period (in maximum two-week increments and according to benefits and tax guidelines). Some jobs may be required to be performed fully in office depending on the role's responsibilities and requirements.
Base Salary Range: $96,800.00 - $121,000.00
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination or harassment of any type. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require an accommodation to participate in the job application or hiring process should contact [email protected].