Software Engineer, Sr
At Realtor.com®, we have among the most comprehensive and accurate coverage of real estate listings and the most engaged users across all the online real estate portals. Our mission is to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Join us and help change the world of real estate, one home at a time.
Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Move, Inc., a subsidiary of News Corp, is a leading provider of online real estate services and operates the Move network of real estate websites (including realtor.com®, Moving.com, and others) and mobile experiences for consumers and real estate professionals.
We are seeking experienced Sr. Software Engineers to join our team in the Scottsdale, AZ office. Individuals will participate in research and development of highly scalable, data-driven, consumer-facing applications as well as identify new technologies and trends and how they might be implemented to enhance our products and business.
Job responsibilities and duties include:
- Work collaboratively in teams composed of Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers.
- Take ownership of the overall architecture and development of highly scalable ReactJS frontend application that talk to Node JS API services and Lambda functions.
- Implement dynamic and interactive pages using ReactJS by consuming REST and GraphQL services.
- This is a high-traffic, high-velocity application and will involve SEO, page load performance, and effective testing strategies.
- Build backend services around advanced machine learning and predictive analytic models.
- Design and operationalize data pipelines using advanced data architectures deployed on Amazon Web Services.
- Optimize our developer toolchain to support instant provisioning of new services and infrastructure, fully automate deployment, and minimize development friction.
- Work in a product development process that is primarily Agile/Scrum.
- This position has no direct reports and does not supervise the work of any other employees
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Software or Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or any related Engineering or IT field of
- study, plus at least five (5) years of post-degree, progressively responsible experience in any related position(s).
- Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency, skill, experience, and knowledge with the following:
- Developing complex software systems using modern frameworks, tools, and systems.
- Working across the full technical stack, with demonstrated record of delivering quality code on both frontend and backend.
- Developing software in one or more of the following modern programming languages: ReactJS or NextJS.
- Front end development.
- Building single page applications.
- Implementing progressive web application and service workers
- Demonstrated experience with cloud-based architectures, development, and deployment.
- Demonstrated experience with one or more of the following cloud technologies: AWS EC2, ECS, S3, or RDS.
No travel required. Work from Home (WFH) benefit available; must be able to work in office 3 days per week.
- Job Site: 541 N Pima Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85250
- Send Resumes To : [email protected] or apply at https://boards.greenhouse.io/rdccareers/jobs/5783032003?gh_jid=5783032003
- No calls. EOE.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Do the best work of your life at Realtor.com
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Here, you'll partner with a diverse team of experts as you use leading-edge tech to empower everyone to meet a crucial goal: finding their way home. And you'll find your way home too. People are our foundation-the core that drives us passionately forward. At Realtor.com, you'll bring your full self to work as you innovate with speed, serve our consumers, and champion your teammates. In return we'll provide you with a warm, welcoming, and inclusive culture; intellectual challenges; and the development opportunities you need to grow.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.