We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
We are looking for a Senior Application Developer, with strong hands-on experience across various stages of Software Development, problem solvers who can work in a fast-paced dynamic environment building the next generation platform, products and services. You embrace and adhere to the IAS Values and Ways of Working centered around customer obsession and delivering value. You have a great desire to learn new technologies.You are self-motivated, can work effectively, independently and comfortable with ambiguity in a diverse organizational environment.
You will be working with a group of intelligent engineers, who strive to produce best quality software in a timely manner and make the most impact on IAS products. We cultivate a learning environment where we share knowledge and motivate each other.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to the entire software lifecycle including system design, hands-on development, code reviews, testing, deployment, and documentation for the reporting team
- Develop and maintain containerized and distributed software components to deliver data with actionable insights to IAS customers with intuitive user interface, fast performance, authentication and authorization.
- Work with cloud native technologies (mostly AWS), using CI/CD, and Agile methodologies
- Manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, exciting and collaborative environment
- You will contribute to high profile product features with proprietary partner data integration (Meta, Youtube, Twitter)
- You will help us building cutting edge Brand Safety Solution for online advertising
- We are currently undergoing a tech stack upgrade, so a lot of exciting projects to work on.
You should apply if you have most of this experience:
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of hands-on Java application experience with Spring Boot, Rest API, Relational DB, SQL, data model, snowflake or databricks, Java message queue
- Working AWS experience in IAM, S3, SQS, Lambda, SNS, EC2, EKS, Secrets Manager, auto-scaling, CDN, CloudWatch, etc.
- Experience with enterprise software architecture, can design/review architecture based on requirement, constraint and minimize cost
- Have a keen eye on DB performance, software performance, can do performance analysis, tuning, optimize DB schema or parameter to improve performance.
- Some experience in ETL, python is a plus.
- Working knowledge of gRPC is a plus.
- Experience with Agile Scrum development processes and tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Understanding of full software development life cycle using Agile development and continuous integration & deployment
- Can communicate technical solutions clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A curious and self motivated individual who likes to learn new technologies and develop innovative solutions.
- A seasoned engineer who has good team work spirit and can mentor and support junior members in the team.
New York Applicants: The salary range for this position is $100,466 - $172,228 actual pay may vary based on experience or geographic location.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Our mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers, and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected].
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected]. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.